LOS ANGELES - The First Amendment rights of hundreds of Muslims were violated when FBI agents directed an informant to infiltrate mosques in California, according to a lawsuit filed by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and Council on American-Islamic Relations.
NEW DELHI - Prominent Supreme Court lawyer and public interest activist Prashant Bhushan Tuesday said the verdict in the Godhra train carnage case coming nine years after the incident was a "travesty of justice".
NEW DELHI - Prominent Supreme Court lawyer and public interest activist Prashant Bhushan Tuesday said the verdict in the Godhra train carnage case coming nine years after the incident was a "travesty of justice" and added that it reflected poorly on India's judicial system that most of the 63 acquitted people were in jail for all these years.
NEW YORK - American street performer Robert John Burck, who is better known as the Naked Cowboy, has filed a lawsuit against CBS over a 'Bold and the Beautiful' promo.
Turin, Feb 12 (IANS/AKI) Italy's Ferrari has said it has agreed to use the full name of its new Formula One race car after Ford complained that its abbreviation was a copy of the name of its F-150 pick-up truck.
- WikiLeaks feud escalates: defector accused of sabotage
- Assange threatens to sue The Guardian for malicious libel
- Court recalls order of costs for frivolous lawsuit
- Ex-US President Carter sued for five million dollars over falsehoods in ‘Palestine’ book
- US inmates forced to rub anti-lice cream on bodies, stand naked for 12hrs
- Musharraf to ‘return to Pakistan and face court cases’ as soon as party “gains ground”
- Jesse Ventura sues TSA for invasive pat-downs and body scans
- It’s season of petitions in Karnataka (Letter from Karnataka)
- US man sues hooker, seeks refund for committing illegal sex act on him
- Judicial probe into Banda Rape Case being considered
- Supreme Court refuses to ban asbestos
- Sarah Palin’s poll ratings drop to lowest since 2008 over Jewish ‘blood libel’ row
- High court rejects plea against Delhi minister
- 60-yr-old Houston strip club waitress wins age discrimination case
- Palin defends Jewish “blood libel” comment, accuses opponents of trying to ’shut her up’
- Pakistan unlikely to defend Hafiz Saeed in 26/11 US lawsuit
- Law Minister Moily promises relook at law of defamation
- US Republicans disappointed at Palin’s ‘blood libel’ rant over attack on Giffords
- Arizona shooting: Palin ‘blood libel’comment upsets American Jews
- Pakistan to defend ISI officials in Mumbai attacks lawsuit filed in US court
- Sony sues LG for patent violation
- Apple slapped with privacy lawsuit
- Russian opposition sues Putin for slander
- Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation of Todd Shipyards Corporation Buyout
- Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Files Class Action Lawsuit Against J.Crew Group, Inc.
- Weiss & Lurie Announces Investigation of Martek Biosciences Corporation
- Robbins Umeda LLP Investigates Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc.
- Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigations Of Whitney Holding Corporation Buyout
- US suits against ISI chief in Mumbai massacre case face ’serious legal obstacles’
- Robbins Umeda LLP Announces an Investigation of Genoptix, Inc.
- Carney Williams PLLC Files Shareholder Lawsuit Against PrivateBancorp Inc.
- Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Against RINO International Corporation
- Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd. Being Invested On Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Ryan & Maniskas Law Firm Investigates Against Dionex Corporation
- Howard G. Smith Law Firm Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Mecox Lane Limited