ROME - The fate of Italy's beleaguered Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, facing trial over sex scandal, will be decided by three female judges.
MUMBAI - In a dowry harassment case, a Mumbai sessions court has ordered the city police to give to a woman Rs.6 lakh seized from her estranged husband, the woman's lawyer said Tuesday.
BHUBANESWAR - The Orissa Human Rights Commission Tuesday sought a report from the secretary of the state's women and child development department on the alleged supply of low grade pulses for children's mid-day meals scheme in the state.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court Tuesday sought the response of the Muncipal Corporation Development (MCD), the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Delhi Police on a plea of South Delhi residents for action against traders allegedly encroaching on public space and illgeally parked trucks and taxis causing traffic jams.
BANGALORE - Law Minister M. Veerappa Moily Tuesday said he disapproved of passing remarks that damage the judiciarys image and reputation.
- Government agency under scanner for child labour
- CBI asked to file fresh report in Aseemanand case
- Court moved to prevent Pak govt from providing Davis with immunity from sentence
- Naked Cowboy sues CBS over ‘Bold and the Beautiful’ promo
- Nithari killings: SC upholds death sentence for Surinder Koli
- Adarsh scam: Society members challenge MOEF demolition order