NEW YORK - Libyan strongman Muammar Gaddafi has sent military forces to attacks civilians in the western part of the country, a Libyan diplomat said Tuesday.
SHARJAH - Shops in the emirate of Sharjah that sell items for women now must have only female workers, according to a new law.
AHMEDABAD - All the 63 people acquitted by a court in the 2002 Godhra train burning case were released from Sabarmati Central Jail here Tuesday and taken to Godhra in two buses.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court Tuesday quashed a lower court's order granting bail to an accused in September last year and pulled up the judge, since transferred, for his "poor understanding of criminal law".
NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court has questioned the central and Delhi governments, Delhi Police and a D.A.V. public school in south Delhi on a man's complaint that the school authorities tortured his son and did not allow him to attend classes.
- Godhra verdict vindicates government’s stand: Minister
- 2G spectrum scam: CBI questioned on three accused’s bail pleas
- Godhra verdict travesty of justice: Prashant Bhushan (Second Lead)
- 31 convicted in Godhra train burning, sentencing Friday (Third Lead)
- Forensic lab gave ‘clinching evidence’ in Godhra case
- ‘Godhra verdict strengthened confidence in judiciary’
- Godhra verdict travesty of justice, says lawyer Prashant Bhushan (Lead, superseding earlier story)
- Investigation demanded against Australian over war Sri Lankan war crimes
- BJP welcomes Godhra verdict
- Godhra verdict: Sections under which 31 were convicted
- Godhra verdict: Ahmedabad court convicts 31, acquits 63 (Second Lead)
- CBI submits status report in 2G scam
- Godhra train carnage: 31 convicted, 63 acquitted