MUMBAI - Maharashtra's senior most Indian Police Service (IPS) officer Ajit Parasnis was appointed the new director general of police (DGP) while Arup Patnaik was named the new police commissioner for Mumbai, official sources said here Monday.
MUMBAI/NEW DELHI - The third batch of 68 Indians from violence-torn Libya landed in Mumbai in a Gulf Air flight Monday morning.
MUMBAI - Farhana Shah, the lawyer of Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving terrorist of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, on Wednesday said her client will appeal against his death sentence to the Supreme Court of India.
MUMBAI - Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan expressing his unhappiness over the acquittal of two Indian accused by the Bombay High Court in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks case, on Monday said his government will file an appeal against the judgment in the Supreme Court.
MUMBAI - The prosecution on the Ajmal Kasb related terror case today described the Bombay High court's decision to uphold the former's death sentence as a triumph of justice and truth.
- 26/11 attacks: Bombay High Court upholds death sentence for Kasab
- Kasab recites Quran in jail ahead of verdict
- Notice to environment ministry on Adarsh society’s plea
- Police told to give Mumbai woman her ‘dowry’ money
- Adarsh scam: Society members challenge MOEF demolition order
- Medha Patkar protests against Adarsh Society
- Kasab death sentence: Bombay HC to announce verdict on Feb 21
- Bombay High Court to confirm date on Kasab’s death sentence
- Adarsh scam: CBI informs Bombay High Court about registration of FIR
- Include agriculture in child labour laws, clamour children
- Actors, filmmakers protest Binayak Sen’s jail term
- Mumbai anti-graft gathering attracts thousands
- Thousands march against corruption in Pune, Aurangabad
- Oman invites Indian tourists
- Adarsh scam: Maha Governor makes reference to Supreme Court for Tiwari’s suspension
- Maharashtra governor pushes information commissioner’s removal
- Bombay High Court wants CBI probe on Adarsh scam within two weeks
- Environment Ministry to submit Lavasa housing project report
- 26/11 case: Bombay High Court reserves judgement on Kasab’s appeal
- MoEF to submit Lavasa report in Bombay High Court
- High Court orders attachment of Sanjay Dutt’s properties
- ‘Bigg Boss’ allowed prime time slot but no obscenity
- BCCI panel’s proceedings against Lalit Modi stayed
- Bombay High Court pulls up Maharashtra Govt. over Adarsh scam
- Vilasrao Deshmukh refutes opposition demand for resignation
- Court for continuing graft probe against Mumbai Congress chief
- Stay upheld on cricket board’s notice to Kings XI Punjab
- Court rejects cricket board’s plea against Punjab Kings XI
- Court paves way for Rajasthan Royals to bid in IPL auction
- 26/11 case: Bombay High Court dismisses Kasab’s juvenile plea
- Court refuses to entertain plea against Chavan
- Gadkari slaps defamation suit against Tewari
- Government told to hear TV channel out on ‘Bigg Boss’ row
- Colors to get show cause notice over ‘Bigg Boss’
- Adarsh Society to file reply in Bombay High Court