LONDON - Hollywood actor George Clooney was honoured for his philanthropic works at a function in New York.
NEW DELHI - The interaction may have lasted just a few minutes, but for Sharmi Bai, a panchayat leader from Rajasthan, interacting with US President Barack Obama at St.
CHANDIGARH - Indian passengers of Pan Am World Airways flight 73, which was hijacked at Karachi en route from Mumbai to New York in September 1986, Saturday urged US President Barack Obama to re-look the case of compensation for them.
NEW YORK - US President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should put human rights at the heart of their discussions when they meet in New Delhi, Human Rights Watch has said.
NEW DELHI - The Indian constitution is flexible and vulnerable to Supreme Court action, union Law Minister M.
- Former Iraqi foreign minister sentenced to death
- China asked to release jailed Nobel laureate Liu
- US judge puts global halt on ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ policy
- Free dissident, says Obama as Chinese daily pans Nobel
- Canada asks China to free Nobel Prize winner
- Obama praises Nobel Peace winner
- Rights groups hail ‘worthy winner’ of Nobel prize
- China won’t be pleased if peace prize goes to dissident: Nobel official
- Man accused of threatening Obama ordered tested
- Obama's aunt not sorry she accepted public housing
- Obama's aunt says US obligated to make her citizen
- Obama to Latinos: don't forget who stands with you
- PM should give priority to child mortality, says NGO
- US trying to understand visa fee hike impact on Indian firms
- NY groups seek DC order blocking targeted killings
- Nobel winners want Obama to attend Hiroshima summit
- Trial date set in AP-artist dispute in NYC
- Hiked US worker visa fees come into effect
- Some jurors glad Blagojevich will be tried again
- Jurors were close to convicting Rod Blagojevich
- US hopes visa hike would not hurt India business ties
- Boston judge blasts leak in Obama aunt asylum case
- Ex-Ill. Gov. Rod Blagojevich arrives at court
- Attorney: Lawyers in Blago case summoned to court
- Blagojevich jurors ask for advice on verdict form
- Clerk: Blagojevich jurors have question for judge
- We’ll work with India to implement new visa law: US
- US working closely with India to implement visa hike
- Blagojevich jury deliberations entering 13th day
- Obama seals visa fee hike law despite Indian concerns
- Ignoring Indian concerns, Obama set to sign visa fee hike bill
- Jurors in Blago trial say they agree on 2 counts
- US in dialogue on visa fee hike
- Blagojevich jurors suggest they may be deadlocked
- Blagojevich jury on day 11 of deliberations