LONDON - Hollywood actor George Clooney was honoured for his philanthropic works at a function in New York.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Thursday set aside a Kerala High court judgment and quashed the prosecution of Pepsico India Holding Private Limited based on complaints alleging presence of pesticide residue in its soft drink.
GANDHINAGAR - The Gujarat High Court Thursday refused to interfere in a sealing and demolition drive by the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation against illegal constructions but offered relief for some buildings that faced action.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Thursday indicated that it may refer to the constitution bench the question whether Sikhs in Punjab enjoy minority status in respect of setting up educational institutions and availing related benefits.
OSLO - Chances are slim that the Nobel Peace Prize would be presented at the December ceremony as neither its winner nor a member of his family would be able to attend, the head of the Norwegian Nobel Committee said Thursday.
- Pamela urges Indians to avoid leather products
- Apex court reserves ruling on RTI plea on judges’ posting
- ‘Bigg Boss’ gets court reprieve till Monday
- Sri Lankan court orders better prison conditions for ex-army chief
- Bombay High Court stays Govt. order to reschedule ‘Bigg Boss’
- Woman traveller sues after US airport staff ‘expose her boobs and laugh’
- Court gives ‘Bigg Boss’ reprieve till Monday
- Rahul, Rakhi, Sudarshan - all dragged to Madhya Pradesh courts
- Controversy over purchasing of land by Tibetans in Himachal
- Government gets till Saturday to file 2G spectrum affidavit (Second Lead)
- Forensic expert tells court that pregnant Canadian Sikh woman was strangled, burned
- 2G scam: Supreme Court asks govt. to file affidavit on PM’s behalf
- 2G scam: Government to respond in Supreme Court today
- White Britons to be a minority — in 50 years
- Solicitor general embroidering or stretching truth: Subramanian Swamy
- Court asks government for affidavit on action against Raja
- Supreme Court adjourns 2G spectrum case hearing