ISLAMABAD - A large number of containers carrying Afghan trade goods have been pilfered inside Pakistan without crossing the border, causing a loss of approximately 19 billion to 37 billion rupees to the national exchequer during the last four years, Pakistan's Supreme Court has been informed.
HAVANA - Cuba has denounced online social network Facebook and Google-owned video sharing network YouTube for closing its account and censoring video links from the two websites.
Rome, Jan 14 (IANS/AKI) In a setback for Silvio Berlusconi, Italy's apex court has struck down a key pillar of a law that gives the Italian prime minister temporary immunity from prosecution for corruption and fraud charges.
PANAJI - A collective working for disabled people in Goa filed a complaint against Minister for Social Welfare Sudin Dhavalikar for what it called fraudulently awarding state disability award 2010 to an 'able' person.
NEW DELHI - The Bofors ghost is out again to haunt the Congress-led government as an Income Tax tribunal has ruled that Italian businessman Ottavio Quattrocchi and his partner Win Chadha received a commission of over Rs.412 million in the Rs.15 billion Howitzer gun deal in 1987.
- Apple slapped with privacy lawsuit
- Weiss & Lurie Announces Investigation of Martek Biosciences Corporation
- Zamansky & Associates Investigates the St. Joe Company (JOE) for Misleading Land Valuations Reported in Its Financial Statements
- Weiss & Lurie Law Firm Investigates the Acquisition of InfoLogix, Inc. by Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Berman DeValerio Has Announced Securities Class Action Against RINO International Corporation
- Volkswagen, Audi Owners Bag $69 Million Settlement of Design-Defect Suit
- Apex court reserves verdict on monitoring spectrum probe (Second Lead)
- New Canadian act targets ‘Ghost’ immigration agents
- Sean Connery, wife to deposit multi-million dollar bond
- Ramalinga Raju, five others surrender before trial court
- Apex court rejects Raju’s plea on surrender
- Satyam case to be heard on daily basis from Nov 8
- Gujarat High Court seeks details of EVM, e-voters
- Supreme Court cancels bail of Raju, five others (Second Lead)
- Supreme Court cancels bail to Satyam’s Raju, asks him to surrender by Nov. 8
- EVM’s reliability challenged in Gujarat court
- LA judge says Countrywide exec message can be used
- Satyam fraud case: CBI seeks more time from Supreme Court
- US bride loses lawsuit filed against photog over underwear pics
- “Times of military coups in Pakistan are over”: Musharraf
- Oil-for-food scam: Supreme Court dismisses Natwar Singh’s plea
- Supreme Court notice to Ramalinga Raju on CBI plea
- NY lawsuit blames SEC for failing to catch Madoff
- Jackson's mother sues concert promoter AEG Live
- Calif. files lawsuits against city of Bell leaders
- Female Iranian activist released on bail
- Canada seeks India’s help in checking illegal migration
- Bindra’s father asked to pay Rs.27.25 crore dues
- Lawyers: Texas financier didn't tap investor money
- Bailed Satyam founder Raju makes second appearance before Hyderabad court
- Closing arguments conclude in child support trial
- Israel police: Former PM Olmert should stand trial
- Malaysian court rejects minister’s defamation application against Tamil newspaper
- Court rejects Malaysian minister’s plea against daily
- Former Satyam chief Raju gets bail (Second Lead)