LONDON - About 80 percent people in Britain want to see cuts in the level of immigration, a survey carried out for the government has revealed.
NEW DELHI - North Delhi Power Limited (NDPL) Friday filed a petition before Delhi High Court asking it to direct the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) to determine the tariff for 2010-2011.
NEW DELHI - Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy Friday moved the Supreme Court against the "intemperate and uncalled for public attack" by Communications Minister Kapil Sibal on the "CAG methodology for calculating the loss in allocating 2G spectrum in 2008 at 2001 prices.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court Friday directed the Lady Hardinge Medical College and Sucheta Kriplani Hospital to immediately arrange blood for a pregnant HIV-affected woman who has been advised a Caesarean delivery.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court Friday granted bail to former Commonwealth Games Organising Committee (OC) official T.S. Darbari and slated for Jan 17 the bail plea of another official, M. Jayachandran. Both are facing investigations in the Queen's Baton Relay scam.
- Plea seeking release of Amar Singh tapes in apex court
- New law on disability soon, says Mukul Wasnik
- CWG scam: Darbari gets bail, Jayachandran hearing continues (Second Lead)
- Italy’s apex court overturns law on Berlusconi immunity
- Why hide names of foreign account holders, asks apex court
- Supreme Court notice to Centre, Andhra on Maoists leader Azad’s killing
- Obama urged to press Hu on missing lawyer, jailed activists
- India to ease travel permits for Pakistani Kashmiris
- WikiLeaks pays US soldier $15,100 legal fee for leaks
- Russia’s ‘porn king’ wants his movies back
- UN human rights rapporteur to visit Kashmir Jan 19
- Apex court questions secrecy about German bank accounts
- Darbari gets bail in CWG scam
- Pakistan unlikely to defend Hafiz Saeed in 26/11 US lawsuit
- ‘Able’ person gets disability award in Goa, complaint filed
- Calcutta High Court decision on Lalgarh killings