NEW DELHI - The G.B. Pant Hospital Tuesday assured the Delhi High Court that it would provide free treatment to an 18-year-old boy who sought a direction to the hospital not to charge Rs.130,000 for the replacement of his two valves in the heart.
PUNE - A local court here Tuesday asked three members of the realty major Hiranandani family to appear before it Feb 22 on a complaint alleging the environmental clearance to their power plant in Pune was obtained illegally.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Tuesday said state governments should exercise their discretionary power for the poor and not for the rich and well-connected people with political clout.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court has rejected a plea to invoke an additional charge of cheating against a Delhi minister -- and Congress legislator --summoned by a magistrate to stand trial for concealing facts in an affidavit filed by him ahead of the 2008 polls.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court Tuesday allowed an 18-year-old girl to live with a married man with whom she eloped.
- Mahasweta Devi to join mass sit-in for Binayak Sen’s release
- Adarsh scam: Maha Governor makes reference to Supreme Court for Tiwari’s suspension
- UN appeals for $87 mn for Ivory Coast crisis
- Vidya Balan, Shashi Tharoor named hottest celeb vegetarians
- Gay couple wins legal battle over double room
- Maharashtra governor pushes information commissioner’s removal
- 60-yr-old Houston strip club waitress wins age discrimination case
- Missing people case: Pak SC warns intelligence agencies against ‘illegal acts’
- Case likely against Pak starlet Veena Malik for drinking and dancing with Indian star
- Palin defends Jewish “blood libel” comment, accuses opponents of trying to ’shut her up’
- Can’t use housing complex as religious building: Gujarat court
- Bombay High Court wants CBI probe on Adarsh scam within two weeks
- Environment Ministry to submit Lavasa housing project report