NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court Wednesday issued notices to the chairman of TV channel UTV, team of the reality show "Emotional Atyachar" and two union ministries on a plea seeking a ban on the show due to its "violent and vulgar" content.
ISLAMABAD - Beleaguered singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan telephoned Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik from India Sunday and "thanked him for providing help during the legal troubles over the past week", state-run PTV said.
NEW DELHI - Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and his manager Maroof Ali were Sunday fined Rs.1.5 million ($33,000) each for carrying undeclared foreign currency while trying to leave India earlier this month, sources said.
MUMBAI - About 150 people marked the Martyrs Day Sunday by staging a protest in Mumbai as part of a nationwide agitation against the life imprisonment awarded to rights activist Binayak Sen.
Cancun, Jan 28 (IANS/EFE) Mexican singer Kalimba was exonerated Thursday on charges he raped a 16-year-old girl in the Caribbean state of Quintana Roo.
- Priyadarshan to film new movie in UAE
- Michael Jackson’s doctor pleads not guilty
- Mexican singer appears in court to answer rape charges
- Vidya Balan, Shashi Tharoor named hottest celeb vegetarians
- India pays tribute to Nepali stars in Mumbai
- Russia’s ‘porn king’ wants his movies back
- Film fest on disability begins Thursday
- Jackson doctor ordered fatal anaesthetic, says witness
- McCartney urges Manmohan to celebrate vegetarianism
- Prosecutor details allegations against Jackson’s doctor
- Pamela Anderson named PETA’s person of the year
- High Court orders attachment of Sanjay Dutt’s properties
- ‘101 things’ - a door to the world of Indian police
- ‘Bigg Boss’ allowed prime time slot but no obscenity
- ‘Tees Maar Khan’, ‘Dabangg’ dragged to court
- Kerala girls to make documentary on gender issues
- Film festival for disabled in Bhopal
- Big B, John in Madhya Pradesh to save tigers
- Government told to hear TV channel out on ‘Bigg Boss’ row
- Colors to get show cause notice over ‘Bigg Boss’
- ‘Bigg Boss’ gets further reprieve till Dec 3
- Sean Connery, wife to deposit multi-million dollar bond
- George Clooney honoured for humanitarian work
- Pamela urges Indians to avoid leather products
- ‘Bigg Boss’ gets court reprieve till Monday
- Court gives ‘Bigg Boss’ reprieve till Monday
- Rahul, Rakhi, Sudarshan - all dragged to Madhya Pradesh courts
- PETA condemns Kim Kardashian
- Documentary salutes Kerala woman’s heroic work
- Colors dragged to court for vulgarity, ‘fake’ wedding on ‘Bigg Boss’
- Hollywood actor, wife flee into Canada, seek asylum
- Colors TV gets court nod to continue ‘Bigg Boss’ shooting
- Colors TV moves court against ‘Bigg Boss’ ouster from Lonavala
- Work out a compromise, apex court tells BCCI and Modi
- Court stays national award for Malayalam film ‘Kesu’