LANSING, Mich. - The Michigan Supreme Court wants a lower court to explain why it dismissed a lawsuit challenging the unionization of 40,000 at-home child-care workers.
DETROIT - A small group of child-care providers in Michigan is in federal court suing to get out of a union that collects a share of their state subsidies.
EAST LANSING, Mich. - Michigan State junior guard Korie Lucious has pleaded guilty to misdemeanor reckless driving.
MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. - A Detroit-area woman who was removed from a jury for declaring the defendant guilty on Facebook before the trial was over has been ordered to pay $250 and write an essay about the constitutional right to a fair trial.
MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. - A juror has been removed from a Detroit-area trial after writing on Facebook that the defendant was guilty.
- Mich. judge lets Hooters weight bias suits proceed
- Attorney: Great Lakes waterways a 'carp highway'
- Mich. court rules for Toyota in deposition dispute
- Concern raised over cost of plane attack trial
- 5 Great Lakes states sue feds over Asian carp
- Lawsuit alleges Palace ex-staffers took secrets
- Court weighs whether to release militia members
- Several dropped from Detroit slain stripper's suit
- Ex-Hooters employee: I was told to drop weight
- Ex-inmate with bad gums can sue over no toothpaste
- Feds to appeal release of Mich. militia members
- Court stays out of Asian carp dispute
- Conyers lawyer clarifies grounds for appeal
- UAW sues GM over retiree health care payment
- Court says Sears chairman Lampert can be deposed
- Judge dismisses 1 case against ex-Lion Tommie Boyd
- Rodriguez named in $1M Alabama condo-loan suit
- Detroit city workers being warned to go scentless
- Mich. congresswoman called to Detroit grand jury
- Army bomb expert says 'Hurt Locker' based on him
- Debt collectors turned away at Wayne Newton home
- Court upholds dismissal of suit against 2 Pacers
- Michigan man with 100 dogs gets 5 years probation
- Court: Man can't sue prosecutor over terror case
- Judge won't upset verdict in Kmart case
- Nigerian man indicted in plot to blow up plane
- Rite Aid blamed in Mich. man's death
- Bertuzzi scores in OT to lift Red Wings
- Mich. AG to give deposition in slain stripper suit
- Perrigo sued over plans for generic Clobex spray
- FBI: Mich. pair tried to extort actor John Stamos
- Trial set for man charged with working for Iraq
- Mom pleads no contest in quadriplegic girl's death
- Mom takes plea deal in quadriplegic girl's death
- Mich. man to face trial in son's execution-slaying