DHAKA - Bangladesh is mulling stringent laws to discourage any rebellion among the para-military forces, media reports said Friday on the anniversary of the February 2009 rebellion by the border guard troopers.
RAWALPINDI - The Lahore High Court has refused to declare Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving terrorist of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, a proclaimed offender under Pakistan's Criminal Procedure Code.
BEIJING - People convicted of organ trafficking in China may get the death penalty under a draft law amendment being reviewed by the top legislature, a media report said Thursday.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court Tuesday quashed a lower court's order granting bail to an accused in September last year and pulled up the judge, since transferred, for his "poor understanding of criminal law".
NEW DELHI - Prominent Supreme Court lawyer and public interest activist Prashant Bhushan Tuesday said the verdict in the Godhra train carnage case coming nine years after the incident was a "travesty of justice".
- Investigation demanded against Australian over war Sri Lankan war crimes
- Godhra verdict: Ahmedabad court convicts 31, acquits 63 (Second Lead)
- Security high ahead of Godhra train carnage verdict
- Aarushi case: Talwars challenge CBI court order in Allahabad HC
- Bofors deal: court defers order on CBI plea
- China undertakes judicial reforms to ensure uniformity
- Fresh attempt to stop CBI from closing Bofors case
- Berlusconi calls for judicial reform, new immunity law
- Court drops match-fixing charges against Delhi jeweller
- CBI moves SC against clean chit to Advani in Babri demolition case
- Don’t let Davis leave Pakistan, rules court
- PF scam: court adjourns hearing till March 14
- Orissa rights panel seeks report on pulses scam
- Kerala to book Congress MP for graft charge against judge
- Supreme Court asks Centre to file affidavit against Lalli
- Navy war room case: Apex court issues notice to CBI
- Brit villagers warned wire to protect garden sheds ‘could hurt burglars’
- Unethical drug trials caused death of 10 gas victims: Rights groups
- Lawyers boycott courts over suspension of Goa judge
- Doctrine of separation of power must be respected: Congress
- Mahasweta Devi urges youth to support Binayak Sen
- Yet another terrorism-accused acquitted by Pak Supreme Court due to lack of evidence
- Sack Vilasrao Deshmukh, say agitating Vidarbha farmers
- Can examine lapses in CVC’s appointment: Apex court (Second Lead, superseding earlier story)
- Supreme Court dismisses plea to hear armed forces on homosexuality
- Can examine lapses in CVC’s appointment: Apex court
- Supreme Court to hear legalisation on gay rights
- 2G scam, black money cases in apex court this week
- Bush drops Switzerland trip amid protests
- High courts to get special wings for commercial disputes
- Jailed Islamists engage British lawyers
- Mexican judge arrested for sexual harassment
- 2G scam: Swamy says Karunanidhi is involved
- Swamy names Karunanidhi as co-accused in 2G case
- State files details of CID probe in Netai carnage