CHANDIGARH - A court here Friday issued summons to Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi and author-activist Arundhati Roy on a complaint by a local human rights activist against the two for making "inflammatory" speeches.
NEW DELHI - The Orissa government Friday moved the Supreme Court seeking a stay on the state high court order cancelling permission given to Posco for iron ore mining in the state.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court Friday said the government notification to phase out Blueline buses from the capital by Dec 14 will not apply to buses plying in south Delhi.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Friday asked the central government why foodgrains it had procured but could not preserve because of inadequate storage capacity could not be given to the poor.
NEW DELHI - A task force has been set up to work out details for a national centre to facilitate and support development of a barrier-free environment in public buildings, an official said Friday.
- Court upholds 11 Karnataka BJP legislators’ disqualification (Second Lead)
- RTI law being grossly misused, says former CJI Balakrishnan
- Court grants bail to Gujarat ex-minister Amit Shah
- Karnataka court upholds 11 BJP legislators’ disqualification
- Myanmar court postpones decision on Aung San Suu Kyi’s appeal
- China cracks down on dissidents despite dissident getting Nobel Peace Prize
- Orissa moves apex court over mining by POSCO
- Supreme Court slams CBI over 2G-spectrum scam
- Sri Lankan court dismisses poll petition against president
- High court upholds rebel BJP legislators’ disqualification
- How long will 2G spectrum probe take, asks Supreme Court
- Sohrabuddin case: Gujarat HC to decide on Amit Shah’s fate
- Karnataka crisis: Verdict on disqualified lawmakers today