BANGALORE - Justice V.G. Sabhahit of the Karnataka High Court will Wednesday hear afresh the disqualification case of the 11 ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) rebel legislators as decided by the division bench after it delivered a split verdict on it Monday.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Tuesday said it will hold a two-day final hearing starting Feb 1, 2011 on former defence minister Mulayam Singh Yadav's plea seeking review of the court's direction for a federal probe into a complaint alleging possession of illegal assets.
NEW DELHI - Income tax officials Tuesday searched some 30 premises of firms and individuals who had won contracts for the Commonwealth Games, including a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader, amid demand for a parliamentary probe on the alleged scam.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court Wednesday will hear a petition seeking removal of Commonwealth Games Organising Committee chairman Suresh Kalmadi over alleged irregularities in preparations for the just concluded sporting event.
NEW DELHI - Apparently not convinced with the official data, the Supreme Court Tuesday asked the government to come up with a "reasonable number" on people living below poverty line (BPL).
- Court to hear Shiv Sena noise pollution case Wednesday
- Court stays national award for Malayalam film ‘Kesu’
- Pak court directs police to protect love marriage couple
- Apex court to hear Mulayam’s plea Feb 1
- Pak Law Minister’s ‘1 million rupees cheque’ too hot for SCBA President to handle!
- Plea questioning reliability of voting machines dismissed
- Tax sleuths probe Games contractors, including BJP activist
- Lahore Court postpones hearing of petitions against Musharraf to Nov 1
- Tax sleuths conduct search operations on Games contractors