MUMBAI - The tantrum of Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab continued in the Bombay High Court on Wednesday after he refused to appear via video link before the court, which is hearing arguments on confirmation of death sentence awarded to him for his role in the 26/11 attacks.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Wednesday was told that the alleged fudging of accounts by the former chairman of Satyam Computer Services Limited B.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Wednesday dismissed a petition by notorious poacher Sansar Chand seeking quashing of his conviction and jail sentence of five years.
MUMBAI - The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) will soon get six dedicated special courts across Maharashtra to hear cases investigated by the agency, the government announced Wednesday.
NEW DELHI - Taking note of a destitute womans death after she gave birth to a baby on a pavement here in July, the Delhi High Court Wednesday suggested to the Delhi government to spread awareness about welfare schemes meant for needy women.
- Government’s nod to changes in enemy property act
- Pak agencies still clueless about escaped high-profile Jundullah terrorists 4 months on
- NGO ordered to pay Rs.75,000 for transparency law abuse
- Transparency law plea seeks details of CVC probe into Games
- Taxman may take up to a year to book Games contractors
- Cabinet approves additional amendments to Seeds Bill
- Government approves amendments to enemy property law
- High court disposes of two petitions on CWG graft
- Karnataka crisis: High Court to decide rebel MLAs’ fate today
- High court disposes of petition on CWG corruption
- Pakistan panel to review criminal case rulings since 1947
- Apex court dismisses poacher Sansar Chand’s appeal