AHMEDABAD - Of the 31 people convicted in the 2002 Godhra train carnage case, 11 have been sentenced to death and 20 to life imprisonment.
AHMEDABAD - All the 31 men convicted of setting a train coach on fire near Godhra in Gujarat, killing 59 people in 2002, will be sentenced by a court here March 1.
AHMEDABAD - All the 31 men convicted of razing a train coach near Godhra in Gujarat, killing 59 people in 2002, will be sentenced by a court here March 1.
AHMEDABAD - The prosecution Friday sought death penalty for all 31 men convicted for the Godhra train burning in 2002 that killed 59 people.
AHMEDABAD - The prosecution in the Godhra train carnage case Friday sought death penalty for all the 31 men convicted of burning the Sabarmati Express and killing 59 people in February 2002.
- Court queries NGO on non-summoning of Modi by riots panel
- 63 Godhra acquitted by court leave Sabarmati Jail
- 31 convicted in Godhra train burning, sentencing Friday (Third Lead)
- Forensic lab gave ‘clinching evidence’ in Godhra case
- Godhra verdict: Sections under which 31 were convicted
- Godhra verdict: Ahmedabad court convicts 31, acquits 63 (Second Lead)
- Godhra train carnage: 31 convicted, 63 acquitted
- Security high ahead of Godhra train carnage verdict
- Plea against Ketan Desai’s university post rejected
- Gujarat court rejects plea against Ketan Desai
- Riot panel witness testifies against Teesta Setalvad
- Temporary respite to Ahmedabad firms in anti-encroachment drive
- ‘Teesta Setalvad not worried about court probe’
- Sohrabuddin case: Amit Shah heads for Mumbai on Supreme Court’s orders
- Court grants bail to Gujarat ex-minister Amit Shah
- Sohrabuddin case: Gujarat HC to decide on Amit Shah’s fate
- EVM’s reliability challenged in Gujarat court
- Ayodhya verdict likely to head to Supreme Court: Advani
- Gujarat advocates to file writ on delay in judges’ appointments
- Gujarat High Court transfers Ishrat Jahan case to Supreme Court-appointed SIT
- CBI to get two-day custody of Amit Shah
- Jethmalani to seek recall of Sohrabuddin case from CBI
- Sohrabuddin case: CBI asks case to be shifted out of Gujarat
- Gujarat minister Amit Shah’s anticipatory bail plea rejected
- RTI activist Amit Jethwa shot dead in Gujarat
- Riot accused gets more time to reply to lawyer’s charge
- Gujarat initiates process to appoint ombudsman
- Two extra shifts can cut court backlog, says judge
- Pharma majors locked in legal battle over trademark
- Adani bail: Petition seeks action against judge
- Gujarat probes shooting of inspector by officer
- Why were Bangladeshi children handed over to BSF, police asked
- Adani case: Gujarat High Court judge pulls up registrar
- Nanavati Commission seeks phone details from Narendra Modi’s office
- Molested British woman alleges humiliation in court