LOS ANGELES - A judge on Friday dismissed a lawsuit that accused Dole Food Co.
CARACAS, Venezuela - A Venezuelan man has been arraigned on suspicion of using Twitter to incite the assassination of President Hugo Chavez.
NEW YORK - A judge ordered a documentary filmmaker Tuesday to face questions from Chevron lawyers to see if he can provide further inside information regarding a legal fight between Chevron and Ecuadoreans over oil contamination.
SAO PAULO - Brazil has formally offered asylum to a woman sentenced to death in Iran on an adultery conviction.
GEORGETOWN, Guyana - Guyana's president has filed a libel lawsuit against a leading newspaper for a column that accused him of racism and of hiring people to disrupt an academic conference, serious charges in the racially divided South American country.
- Argentina treats embattled Spanish judge as hero
- NYC court limits what filmmaker must give Chevron
- Lawsuit filed in Fla. against Colombian warlord
- Brother of rebel leader arrives in Nicaragua
- Argentine Nobelist Perez Esquivel recalls torture
- NY court blocks video release in Ecuador oil feud
- Crowded agenda awaits Clinton in Latin America
- Brazil woman appealing order to give boy to US dad
- Brazilian judge orders boy returned to US father
- New dispute over boy brought to NJ from Brazil
- Journalist: Ecuador's Correa targeting critics
- Venezuela: OK to seek ex-president's extradition
- Venezuela asks for details of charges in ETA case
- NYC judge allows Chevron arbitration to proceed
- Spain says Venezuela to cooperate with probe
- Girl, 7, gets OK to be samba queen in Rio Carnival
- Bolivian candidate sentenced to make adobe bricks
- Preteen as Carnival queen stirs Rio controversy
- Paraguay's Lugo sees last paternity claim dissolve
- Honduras reinstates top immigration official
- Groups ask court to block Chevron arbitration bid
- Peru court upholds ex-president's 25-year sentence
- Aide: Brazilian family giving up fight for US boy
- Court orders Brazilian family to relinquish boy
- Brazilian man sentenced for Vermont border assault
- Brazil's top court rules boy stays for now
- After crash, orphans torn between continents
- Paraguay absolves ex-prez with Swiss bank account
- Chile judge: Ex-president was murdered; 6 charged
- Argentina: gay couple attempts 1st gay marriage
- Argentina halts 1st Latin American gay marriage
- US drops charges against Fla. lawyer in drug case
- Judge orders Chavez opponent to stay in prison
- Birmingham court dismisses suit against Drummond
- After immigrant killed in NY, others tell of abuse