NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court on Tuesday set aside a Calcutta High Court order for a fresh Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into the death of Kolkata-based design professional Rizwanur Rahman.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court will pronounce today its verdict on appeals challenging the Calcutta High Court's order for a fresh CBI probe into the death of Kolkata-based design professional Rizwanur Rahman.
NEW DELHI - Former Andhra Pradesh Governor and veteran Congress leader N D Tiwari has moved the Supreme Court challenging the Delhi High Court's order to undergo a DNA test on a paternity suit filed by lawyer Rohit Shekhar, who is claiming to be his biological son.
NEW DELHI - A former employee of India's spy agency Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), who created a stir in the Delhi High Court last month when she partially stripped twice before the judge, has been diagnosed as suffering from a form of paranoia, the court was told Monday.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court on Monday directed the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) to file a report on the level of pollution in the river Yamuna within two weeks after examining the sample of its water.
- SC issues notice to Union Carbide Corporation, Dow Chemicals
- ‘More funds needed for women, child development’
- Balakrishnan asked to quit over kin’s wrongdoing
- 68 more Indians return from Libya, 600 to arrive Monday night
- Activists call for stringent law to check corruption
- Spectrum scam, black money case to top apex court agenda
- 500 Indians return from Libya with horror tales (Fifth Lead)
- Harrowing tales as over 500 Indians return from Libya (Fourth Lead)
- Over 500 evacuees from Libya reach Delhi (Third Lead)
- Shun parties opposing anti-graft law: Activists
- More detailed pollution check ordered at Tuticorin plant
- Court rejects Tiwari’s plea on fine
- Apex court asks for report on erring cops
- Bail plea of 2G accused rejected
- Technology diluting privacy: Supreme Court
- Apex court to hear plea to hike Bhopal gas victims’ relief
- Order on bail plea of 2G accused deferred
- Telecom policy sound, scam if any will be dealt with: PM (Roundup)
- Child protection a neglected area in union budget: NGO
- Delhi Zoo a death trap, court told
- Only 10,000 free passes for World Cup matches at Delhi
- TV show ‘Emotional Atyachaar’ gets court notice
- High Court quashes lower court’s bail order
- Boy’s father moves court over ‘torture’ by school
- 2G spectrum scam: CBI questioned on three accused’s bail pleas
- Godhra verdict travesty of justice: Prashant Bhushan (Second Lead)
- Godhra verdict travesty of justice, says lawyer Prashant Bhushan (Lead, superseding earlier story)
- BJP welcomes Godhra verdict
- CBI submits status report in 2G scam
- Health of citizens is wealth of nation: Court
- BJP apprehensive on execution of Kasab’s sentence
- Kasab trial raised prestige of Indian judiciary: Chidambaram
- Bofors deal: court defers order on CBI plea
- Mirchpur protests: Apex court asks for steps to recover losses
- Breather for government in apex court this week