KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysian police Sunday arrested more than 100 members of a Hindu rights group for participating in an "illegal" rally here to protest against a controversial school textbook they say has elements derogatory to ethnic Indians.
KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysian Defence Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi has ordered a probe into a claim of a Sikh trainee of the National Service that his hair was cut while he slept during a camp.
KUALA LUMPUR - A high court in Malaysia has dismissed the application of a 35-year-old man, who underwent a sex-change operation more than four years ago, to change the gender status on his MyKad, the national identity card.
KUALA LUMPUR - It is celebration time for ethnic Indians, whose forefathers came to settle in Malaysia, as they complete a century of living in the northeastern state of Kelantan, bordering Thailand.
KUALA LUMPUR - Two Malaysian Hindu activists who were held under a security law for 17 months sued the government Thursday for 200 million ringgit (about $62 million), claiming their detention was illegal.
- Rights group calls for end to caning in Malaysia
- Sodomy II: Former Malaya Deputy PM Anwar fails to disqualify judge
- Indian urges Malaysia not to wrench him away from mother
- 80-year-old Indian seeks release of son, 14 other bonded labourers held in Malaysia
- ‘Make pre-marriage course compulsory for Malaysian Hindus’
- Malaysian woman wins invasion of privacy case against doctor
- Malaysian court rejects minister’s defamation application against Tamil newspaper
- Court rejects Malaysian minister’s plea against daily
- Malay opposition leader Anwar fails to have sodomy charge dropped
- Fresh twist in Anwar Ibrahim’s sodomy trial
- Malaysian-Indian teacher granted leave for full trial to quash children’s conversion to Islam
- Malaysia acts tough on sexual harassment
- Woman loses Malaysian citizenship as name in India voters’ list
- Malaysian acquitted of killing Indonesian maid
- Malaysian minister wants sports betting legalised
- 200 illegal immigrants arrested in Malaysia
- Sri Lankan asylum seekers threaten hunger strike in Malaysia
- Anwar Ibrahim’s sodomy trial to go on as he loses appeal
- More women becoming aggressive behind the wheel
- Malaysian Indian businessmen seek 100,000 workers
- Malaysian Hindu woman wins custody battle with Muslim husband
- Anwar Ibrahim’s 1998 sacking was lawful: Malaysian court
- Respect our law, Malaysia tells US and Australia
- Caning helped deal with guilt, say Malaysian women
- Malaysian leader hires Indian expert to fight sodomy case
- Malaysian model to have royal audience before being caned
- Malaysian court settles issue of chief minister’s position
- Malaysian opposition leader Anwar tries to get judge disqualified
- Media barred from Anwar Ibrahim’s second sodomy trial
- Malaysian opposition leader Anwar faces sodomy trial, again
- Sodomy trial of Malaysia's Anwar starts
- Malaysian PM’s aide to resign over ‘racial’ remarks
- Lawyers' office in 'Allah' case ransacked
- Malaysian Home Ministry obtains stay on ‘Allah’ ruling
- Malaysian Govt. urges Muslims to remain calm over High Court’s ‘Allah’ verdict