DHAKA - Bangladesh is mulling stringent laws to discourage any rebellion among the para-military forces, media reports said Friday on the anniversary of the February 2009 rebellion by the border guard troopers.
DHAKA - Former chief justice of India J.S.
DHAKA - Bangladesh is set to have its first woman judge at the Supreme Court.
DHAKA - The high court here has ordered enhanced security at Bangladeshs oldest archaeological site -- dating back to 3rd century BC -- where illegal digging is underway.
DHAKA - Delhi has reiterated its assurance to Dhaka that its Border Security Force (BSF) will not shoot at Bangladeshis crossing the border.
- Bangladesh court orders exhumation of ‘whipped to death’ girl’s body for new autopsy
- Bangladesh court demands govt explanation over failure to protest ‘whipped to death’ teen
- Jailed Islamists engage British lawyers
- Zia blamed for rebel’s hanging
- Dhaka court rejects plea on `war criminals’ in Pakistan
- Nobel laureate Yunus gets bail in food adulteration case
- Bangladesh to clear beggars from streets ahead of World Cup
- Protests planned in US against Dhaka’s war crimes trial
- Bangladesh apex court seeks details of graft survey
- Bangladesh detains Indian ship
- Dhaka parliamentary body wants laws common to all
- Bangladesh apex court upholds Zia’s eviction
- War crimes trial: US special envoy to assist Bangladesh
- Corruption evidence against Zia, says anti-graft body
- Dhaka court questions repatriation of Pakistani war criminals
- Bangladeshi court orders arrest of former premier’s son
- Bangladesh Harijans want quota in jobs
- Bangladesh for common stance on Asian migrant workers
- Bangladesh HC rules ‘no one can be forced to wear burka’
- Bangladesh appoints new chief justice
- Stringent law in offing for Bangladesh border guards
- Bangladesh to ban those below 18 from political activity
- Hold Ershad’s trial, alliance partners tell Hasina
- End child labour, Bangladesh court tells government
- Court extends former Bangladesh PM son’s parole
- Ershad may seek Hasina’s ‘blessings’ to escape punishment
- High Court invalidates 1982 Bangladesh coup
- Bangladesh wants ex-president prosecuted, punished
- Dhaka court reopens trial, hanging of 1971 war hero
- Bangladesh apex court jails journalist-politician
- Dhaka High Court asks government to control population
- Another Islamist leader to face ‘war crimes’ trial
- Bangladeshi wins Magsaysay award
- Bangladesh apex court wants safeguards against military rule
- Dhaka court rejects Jamaat challenge to war tribunal judges