DETROIT - A small group of child-care providers in Michigan is in federal court suing to get out of a union that collects a share of their state subsidies.
MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. - A juror has been removed from a Detroit-area trial after writing on Facebook that the defendant was guilty.
DETROIT - Michigan's entire congressional delegation has told Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano it wants assurances the federal government will pay for security at the trial of a man accused of trying to blow up a Detroit-bound flight.
DETROIT - The one-time aide and former lover of ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick and the city's ex-police chief have been dropped from a lawsuit in the fatal shooting of a stripper.
DETROIT - A dispute over toothpaste in prison is going back to court.
- Feds to appeal release of Mich. militia members
- Conyers lawyer clarifies grounds for appeal
- UAW sues GM over retiree health care payment
- Court says Sears chairman Lampert can be deposed
- Detroit city workers being warned to go scentless
- Mich. congresswoman called to Detroit grand jury
- Michigan man with 100 dogs gets 5 years probation
- Court: Man can't sue prosecutor over terror case
- Judge won't upset verdict in Kmart case
- Nigerian man indicted in plot to blow up plane
- Bertuzzi scores in OT to lift Red Wings
- Mich. AG to give deposition in slain stripper suit
- FBI: Mich. pair tried to extort actor John Stamos
- Trial set for man charged with working for Iraq
- Mom pleads no contest in quadriplegic girl's death
- Lawyer for Mich. money manager also in hot water
- GM sues over millions spent on steering repairs
- Detroit schools seek to force board member to talk
- Ex-Detroit mayor resumes testimony on finances
- Men linked to slain Detroit mosque leader indicted
- 2 Mich. brothers who fled Yemen can stay in US
- 2 Canadians linked to Detroit imam granted bail
- Mich. man wins appeal to get name off sex registry
- Slain mosque leader's followers deny FBI claims
- Univ. of Mich. will settle case with ex-student
- U. of Mich. to settle case with ex-dental student
- Confession stands in murder of Detroit cop's wife
- Mich. 'Robin Hood' banker gets year in prison
- Mich. money manager charged with fraud
- Detroit man gets 2 yrs for swiping car on 1st date
- Eminem's music publisher, Apple settle dispute
- Eminem publisher takes Apple to court over rights
- Eminem's music publisher takes Apple to court
- Widow, 80, comes up cold in life insurance dispute
- American Airlines cleared in bias lawsuit