CHANDIGARH - A septuagenarian former Indian Air Force (IAF) official declared dead by a local Punjab court in 1996 on the basis of evidence submitted by his family members, has now decided to file a case against his wife and sons.
CHANDIGARH - People who do not possess university degrees or have not cleared language proficiency tests but have the skills in required trades will now find seeking immigration to Canada a little easier, an immigration consultant said Friday.
CHANDIGARH - The Competition Commission of India (CCI), constituted to promote consumer welfare through fair competition in markets, has received various complaints pertaining to the sudden rise in the prices of cement and onions during the past few months -- and its officials are looking into them.
CHANDIGARH - Justice Ranjan Gogoi was sworn in as the chief justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court here Saturday.
CHANDIGARH - The premier Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) hospital here was Sunday hit by an indefinite strike by the operation theatre technicians demanding a pay hike.
- Haryana questioned on ‘nepotism’ in bureaucrats’ selection
- Court stops work on Tata housing project in Punjab
- Price rise: Court issues notice to Sonia Gandhi
- Activists target Punjab information panel’s decisions
- Frisking irks Chandigarh lawyers
- Haryana speaker asked to decide on defectors within 4 months
- Activists demonstrate against Punjab information commission
- Complaint against Gadkari for Congress, Afzal Guru comments
- March on farmers’ rights reaches Chandigarh
- Haryana to set up human rights commission
- Over 53 Indians stranded in Libya, says NGO
- Ruchika case: Punjab and Haryana High Court seeks details of Rathore’s promotion
- Complainant opposes Rathore’s bail, seeks judicial probe
- Indian victims of Pan Am plane hijack seek Obama’s help
- Land favours to Hooda aide irks court
- Badal withdraws defamation cases against Sonia, Amarinder
- Chandigarh court summons Rahul Gandhi, Arundhati Roy
- Over 60 or transgender? Get free legal aid in Haryana
- Court allows Badal’s plea to withdraw case against Amarinder
- Court gives lifer to prime accused in former Punjab CM Beant Singh’s assasination case
- Punjab, Haryana on alert ahead of Ayodhya verdict
- Farmers’ leader sits on hunger strike
- Haryana to introduce e-ticket for traffic violators
- Canada discusses visa denial to Indian officials
- Canada wants more talented Indians: Minister
- Canada seeks Punjab’s cooperation on illegal migration
- Rathore moves administrative tribunal for pension
- Defecting Haryana legislators, speaker given 6 weeks to reply
- Bindra’s father asked to pay Rs.27.25 crore dues
- Haryana to set up its own human rights commission
- Punjab speaker granted anticipatory bail in graft case
- Britain seeks Punjab help to check illegal migration
- Country’s third Migrant Resource Centre set up in Haryana
- Punjab speaker gets interim bail in graft case
- National anthem sung at Chandigarh’s Open Hand monument