ALLAHABAD - The Allahabad High Court will resume the hearing of Nupur Talwar's plea challenging a Ghaziabad CBI court's order which made her and her husband, Rajesh Talwar, the main accused in the murder of their teenage daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj.
ALLAHABAD - The Allahabad High Court has fixed the next hearing of Aarushi- Hemraj murder case for Friday.
ALLAHABAD - Aarushi Talwar's parents, Dr.
ALLAHABAD - In an unheard of move, the Allahabad High Court has decided to move a petition against the Supreme Court for certain derogatory remarks the apex court's Justice Markanday Katju made against the high court, informed sources said here Friday.
ALLAHABAD - Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar Wednesday said that the revolutionary target of land to the tillers should be pursued honestly to sustain the interests of farm labourers and increase the agricultural productivity of India.
- Security stepped up in UP ahead of Babri mosque demolition verdict
- Allahabad High Court delivers record 29,395 verdicts in a year
- Uttar Pradesh asked to reply on civic poll curbs
- Allahabad residents protest decriminalisation of gay sex
- Supreme Court’s special team verifies malnutrition complaint in UP village
- Allahabad High Court grants relief to Mayawati in currency garland case
- PIL filed against Bahujan Samaj Party over 25th anniversary expenses
- Allahabad High Court cancels land allotted to Reliance’s Dadri plant
- High curt orders a stop to all work on Ganga Expressway
- Pandher cleared in one Nithari case, victim’s family to move apex court (Roundup)
- High court lets off Pandher in one Nithari killings case