QUETTA - Lawyers have boycotted court proceedings across Balochistan to protest against the abductions of lawyers and judges in the province, and demanded their immediate and safe recovery.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's Supreme Court has given one-month's time to the Federal Board of Revenue for furnishing a final report in the NATO containers corruption case, which caused a whopping 37-billion-rupee loss to the national exchequer.
LAHORE - A petition has been filed in the Lahore High Court to make the United States of America a party in the ongoing Raymond Davis immunity case.
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court has disposed of a petition seeking a ban on social networking website Facebook for displaying blasphemous material.
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court has issued a notice to the Pakistan Government on an application challenging the facilities being given to double murder-accused CIA contractor Raymond Davis in prison.
- US envoy, EU delegation to China condemn attacks on journalists
- More Asians in Britain oppose new arrivals
- Over 100 Hindu rights activists arrested in Malaysia
- US has nearly 11 mn illegal migrants; India major source country
- Dhaka mulls stringent law to tackle rebellion
- Pak court ‘refuses to declare Kasab proclaimed offender’ in Mumbai terror attacks
- China to award death penalty for organ trafficking
- WikiLeaks founder to be extradited to Sweden
- FBI sued over targeting Muslims for their religious beliefs
- Ben Ali’s brutal suppression of Tunisians led to uprising: UN
- India’s ex-judge, Grameen supporters rally behind Yunus
- Davis case may end up at the International Court of Justice
- Libya unrest may unleash wave of 350,000 migrants: Italy
- Bangladesh apex court to have first woman judge
- Diplomat says civilians attacked in western Libya
- Sharjah’s shops for women to have only female workers
- Investigation demanded against Australian over war Sri Lankan war crimes
- Pak court hears petitions on shifting Raymond Davis, diplomatic immunity
- China undertakes judicial reforms to ensure uniformity
- Rahat thanks Malik for support during detention
- German journalists freed by Iran arrive in Berlin
- Bhutto murder: New arrest warrant against Musharraf
- Qureshi questions Pak Govt’s 3-week-time plea in court to reply on Davis’ immunity
- Berlusconi calls for judicial reform, new immunity law
- Don’t let Davis leave Pakistan, rules court
- Pak Supreme Court directs sitting PCO judges ‘not to issue any judicial orders’
- Pak court orders to impound car and arrest accused involved in third death in Davis saga
- ‘Indian-origin bride’s murder suspects ‘tortured by SA police’ to give statement against husband’
- Court rules lesbian couple has equal right on child
- Nepal cracks down on Tibet war veterans welfare group
- Davis case adjourned till March 14 after Pak FM seeks more time to reply on his status
- People taking lessons in law for better justice in China
- Davis case: Foreign ministry seeks more time from court
- Myanmar parliament agrees to set up union supreme court
- Three female judges to decide Berlusconi’s fate