ISLAMABAD - The ongoing dispute on whether US official Raymond Davis, who gunned down two men in Lahore, enjoys diplomatic immunity may get referred to the International Court of Justice if talks between Washington and Islamabad fail, a media report said.
ISLAMABAD - Beleaguered singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan telephoned Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik from India Sunday and "thanked him for providing help during the legal troubles over the past week", state-run PTV said.
NEW DELHI - Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and his manager Maroof Ali were Sunday fined Rs.1.5 million ($33,000) each for carrying undeclared foreign currency while trying to leave India earlier this month, sources said.
ISLAMABAD - The anti-terrorism court in Pakistan's garrison city of Rawalpindi Saturday again issued an arrest warrant in the Benazir Bhutto assassination case against former president Pervez Musharraf, a media report said.
ISLAMABAD - A Pakistan court has asked the government to ensure that Raymond Davis, a US official who is in jail after gunning down two Pakistanis, does not leave the country.
- Davis case: Foreign ministry seeks more time from court
- Wait till court decides on Raymond Davis: Pakistan tells US
- Nov 3, 2007 turning point for Pakistan’s judiciary: Chief Justice
- Pakistan’s Chief Justice meets Indian counterpart
- Prosecutor in Taseer murder case quits
- Dhaka court rejects plea on `war criminals’ in Pakistan
- Court issues contempt notices to Kayani, Musharraf
- Protect minorities, lawmakers ask Pakistan
- Court martial of Indian general gets Pakistan chief justice thinking
- Plea to hand over Karachi to army
- India to ease travel permits for Pakistani Kashmiris
- Pakistan’s two dozen Hindu families seek asylum in India
- India, Pakistano lawyers come together for peace
- Eight million kids go hungry in Pakistan
- Bombardier ordered to pay Pakistani-origin pilot for discrimination
- Arrest all involved in Haj scam: Pakistani apex court
- Pakistani hotel introduces braille menu for blind
- No law to govern spy agencies in Pakistan: official
- Judicial remand for Pakistan ex-minister
- Pakistan court orders cases against MPs with fake degrees
- Pakistan’s bar association elects its first woman chief
- Review amendment on judges’ appointment, says Pakistani apex court
- Government’s nod to changes in enemy property act
- Pakistan panel to review criminal case rulings since 1947
- When PM says something, it ought to be respected: Gilani
- Pakistan government, Supreme Court heading for showdown?
- Plea to make Urdu Pakistan’s official language dismissed
- Pakistan Supreme Court rejects plea to adjourn crucial hearing
- Don’t vilify judges: Pakistan Supreme Court
- Police, lawyers clash in Lahore
- Controversy over plot to kill high court chief justice in Pakistan
- Gilani joins government-apex court confrontation
- Pakistan government on collision course with apex court again
- US launches women’s rights programme in Pakistan
- India relaxes visa norms for select Pakistanis