RAWALPINDI - The Lahore High Court has refused to declare Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving terrorist of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, a proclaimed offender under Pakistan's Criminal Procedure Code.
RAWALPINDI - Pakistan Law and Parliamentary Affairs Minister Babar Awan has said that the government is fully complying with the Supreme Court, and no wind is blowing for any kind of change.
RAWALPINDI - The Pakistan government has challenged the Lahore High Court's decision acquitting four terror suspects in the Marriot Hotel suicide attack case.
RAWALPINDI - The Lahore High Court (LHC) has rejected the Lashkar-e-Taiba's operation chief Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi's acquittal plea sustaining the order of the trial court.
RAWALPINDI - Stating that it was yet to receive the complete documents, an anti-corruption court here Tuesday again put off a hearing on Interior Minister Rehman Malik's plea for exemption from personal appearance in two cases against him.
- Lakhvi files petition in Lahore High Court seeking acquittal in 26/11 case
- Anti-corruption court to hear Pakistani minister’s plea Feb 2
- Lahore High Court rejects Pak govt plea to restore AQ Khan’s security protocol
- Security concerns, Blackwater behind A Q Khan’s restrictions: Pak Interior Ministry
- Lahore High Court orders ex-parte proceedings against Musharraf, others in BB murder case
- LeT operative Lakhvi’s plea against 26/11 indictment rejected
- Pakistani court indicts seven LeT operatives for 26/11 attacks
- Haqqani approaches Lahore High Court to challenge inclusion in NRO beneficiaries list
- Pakistani court reserves orders on indictments in 26/11 case
- Resolve A Q Khan’s security protocol issue out-of-court, says Lahore High Court
- LHC asks authorities to work out a plan for AQ Khan’s free movement and security
- Lahore High Court directs ATC to frame charges against Mumbai attack accused