NEW YORK - Libyan strongman Muammar Gaddafi has sent military forces to attacks civilians in the western part of the country, a Libyan diplomat said Tuesday.
NEW YORK - American street performer Robert John Burck, who is better known as the Naked Cowboy, has filed a lawsuit against CBS over a 'Bold and the Beautiful' promo.
NEW YORK - The UN has called for a clean energy revolution that would provide electricity to the world population, including the 1.6 billion people who currently have no access to it.
NEW YORK - The Indian parliament should repeal the colonial-era sedition law which it said was employed to silence peaceful political dissent, Human Rights Watch said Thursday.
NEW YORK - The Indian government should drop sedition cases against rights activists Binayak Sen, Arundhati Roy, and others, the Human Rights Watch said Thursday.
- US suits against ISI chief in Mumbai massacre case face ’serious legal obstacles’
- Assange’s lawyers mad over leaked report detailing his rape charges
- 50 dead in Ivory Coast as human rights abuses grow: UN
- India to join Liu’s Nobel award ceremony, China frowns
- LHC overstepped in barring Zardari from pardoning blasphemy-accused Christian: HRW
- Iran’s HR boss justifies ’stoning’, calls UN censure “politicisation of human rights”
- Jury will not see pics of sex statues in Prince of Brunei lawsuit
- Obama visit a chance to promote human rights
- ‘Wrong to say 4-year-old approaching fifth birthday not incapable of negligence’: NY judge
- China asked to release jailed Nobel laureate Liu
- Trial of Guantanamo detainee begins in civilian court
- Anand Jon gets a break in sex assault case
- Teen voice of 'Dora The Explorer' sues Nickelodeon
- Report: Illegal labor worked at Lou Dobbs' homes
- Report: Lou Dobbs hired illegal labor at his homes
- Lincoln document that freed slaves now on sale
- US bride loses lawsuit filed against photog over underwear pics
- Fate of key witness unknown in detainee's NY trial
- Amex: US suit could OK customer discrimination
- High court won't hear appeal from 9/11 families
- Bin Laden evidence allowed at detainee's NYC trial
- Osama bin Laden evidence readied at detainee trial
- NY lawsuit blames SEC for failing to catch Madoff
- Stephen Colbert to testify on Capitol Hill
- K-Rod released on bail over text-message counts
- Anonymity promised for NYC terror trial jurors
- No bail for Times Square suspects in Pakistan
- Lohan satisfied after settling NYC E-Trade lawsuit
- Lindsay Lohan ends NY lawsuit over E-Trade baby ad
- American woman held in Iran for year arrives in US
- Official: Missing painting found by NYC doorman
- Film director sues ex-wife in NYC over paternity
- New York to ban smoking in parks, beaches
- Defendant awakens, says he wants to be at NY trial
- Suit against imam of NY mosque due in court in NJ