MELBOURNE - The Supreme Court in Britain has ruled that criticising and shouting at partner and not giving them money constitutes as domestic violence.
MELBOURNE - A New York college student has filed a lawsuit against the company of the dancer he hired during his Vegas vacation for committing an "illegal sexual act" on him.
MELBOURNE - An Australian gay couple, who had twin girls born through an Indian surrogate mother, has won a major legal case earning them the parenting rights here.
MELBOURNE - The Australian government Thursday issued a formal apology to Indian-origin doctor Mohamed Haneef, who was wrongly detained on terrorism-related charges three years ago, expressing the hope that he can now move on with his life.
MELBOURNE - A US bride-to-be has filed a 100,000-dollar lawsuit against her ex-fiance who dumped her four days before their wedding.
- WikiLeaks founder may sue Oz PM Gillard for defamation
- Irish mining boss who sleepwalked naked awarded 10m euros libel payout
- Woman traveller sues after US airport staff ‘expose her boobs and laugh’
- Australia revamps skilled migration test
- Demi Moore, Australian magazine reach settlement
- ‘Dr Death’ Patel’s appeal postponed over being too broke to pay lawyer
- Australian teen saved from marriage
- Baby bitten 100 times by pet dog
- ‘Genitalia-revealing scanners’ cause uproar in US over ’stored images’
- Mississippi lesbian teen wins $35K lawsuit over cancelled prom
- ‘Dr Death’ Jayant Patel’s lawyers lodge appeal in manslaughter case
- Indian-origin doctor gets 7 years jail term in Australia
- Haneef sues former Australian minister
- Indian-origin doctor gets seven years’ jail in Australia
- Indian-origin doctor guilty of manslaughter in Australia
- Indian-origin doctor guilty of manslaughter
- Australia shouldn’t have a big population: Gillard
- African migrants face racism in Australia
- Legal notice can be sent via Facebook too
- Woman sues Google for ‘misleading’ her on Google Maps!
- India biggest source of migrants to Australia
- Indian environment activist wins Sydney Peace Prize
- Indian who burnt car for insurance claim jailed
- Ex-world junior cycling champ wins defamation case
- Obama a monkey, tweets Australian
- Dr. Death’s patient ‘too frail for surgery’
- Australia blocks asylum seekers from Sri Lanka, Afghanistan
- Oz Supreme Court frees three LTTE supporters
- Maggots crawl on ignored ailing woman
- ‘Dr. Death’ jury asked whether prejudiced by prior knowledge of doctor’s publicity
- Australians accused of racially abusing Indian players
- Teen-aged Australian attackers of Indian set free
- ‘Dr. Death’ Jayant Patel’s trial to take less than 12 weeks
- Long jail terms for Australians who attacked India-born doctor
- No comfort from jail term to attackers, says India-born doctor