BOSTON - Johnson & Johnson on Thursday asked a federal judge to dismiss a complaint accusing the health care giant of paying millions in kickbacks so nursing homes would put more patients on its popular schizophrenia medication and other drugs.
BOSTON - President Barack Obama's aunt says she has no reason to apologize for accepting public housing and other government assistance even though she hasn't contributed to the system.
BOSTON - President Barack Obama's aunt, who lived for years illegally in Boston before being granted asylum in May, said the United States has an "obligation" to grant her citizenship.
WOBURN, Mass. - Lawyers for a Massachusetts man accused of killing his wife, two children and mother-in-law are asking to keep some "highly inflammatory" details of the slayings sealed from public view.
BOSTON - A judge in Boston who granted asylum to President Barack Obama's African aunt ruled she deserved to stay in the United States because a federal government official leaked her status to a news organization.
- Kerry: Protected status for Guatemalan immigrants
- DOJ reviews Mass. rulings on fed gay marriage ban
- Judge: Federal gay marriage ban unconstitutional
- Celtics beat Lakers, knot the NBA finals 2-2
- Man accused of trying to swap baby for cocaine
- Hearing delayed for Maine man linked to NY suspect
- Maine man linked to NYC bomb suspect due in court
- Lawyer: Mass. men unconnected to Times Sq. suspect
- 'Clark Rockefeller' appealing Mass. sentence
- Judge hears arguments on federal marriage law
- Texas court hears state's appeal in gay divorce
- Divorce dilemma: Texas says gays can't get divorce
- Brown agrees to meet rep of undocumented students
- Group files foster care lawsuit against Mass.
- Court sides with woman in golf-discrimination case
- Judge: Case against ex-Mass. speaker can proceed
- Mass. mom's medicine-withholding case to proceed
- Activist's family sues over Mass. wheelchair death
- Mass. says federal marriage law unconstitutional
- Mass. 1st-grade sex harassment case settled
- Obama aunt testifies at her 2nd asylum hearing
- Obama aunt arrives for her 2nd asylum hearing
- Obama aunt to see Mass. judge; 2nd bid for US stay
- Obama aunt girds for new bid to avoid deportation
- Boston Scientific to pay JNJ $1.73B in settlement
- Gay man says 'reversal' therapy did not change him
- Mass. parents to be tried separately in OD case
- Student seeks new trial in music downloading case
- Lasker, judge who sentenced Ivan Boesky, dies
- Mass. soccer coaches accused of raping teen player
- Judge hears final arguments in inmate's sex-change
- Mass. woman charged with murder in womb-cut case
- Cuban defector's old agent sues his new reps
- Mass. woman, 98, indicted in roommate's death
- Mass. mother indicted in double child killing