HYDERABAD - Pakistani Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry Sunday described Nov 3, 2007 as the turning point for the country's judiciary, when the Supreme Court asserted its power and declared as unconstitutional the imposition of an emergency.
HYDERABAD - The proposed commercial divisions of high courts will help resolve commercial disputes speedily, Law Minister M.
HYDERABAD - Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Sunday said that developing countries need a legal system conducive to both rapid economic development and promoting equitable distribution of the fruits of development.
HYDERABAD - Chief Justice of India S.H.
HYDERABAD - Chief Justice of Pakistan Ifthikar Muhammad Chaudhry Saturday met his Indian counterpart S.H.
- Commonwealth law meet to discuss impact of globalisation on rights
- TDP marches against corruption
- Court notice spells fresh trouble for Jagan, his firms
- Andhra not happy with Krishna waters verdict
- Ramalinga Raju, five others surrender before trial court
- Satyam case to be heard on daily basis from Nov 8
- Shutdown in Guntur for high court bench
- Supreme Court cancels bail of Raju, five others (Second Lead)
- Satyam scam: Court dismisses discharge plea of nine accused
- Andhra parties, Muslim groups appeal for peace
- Student group calls for anti-Telangana protests
- Telangana lawyers call off protest
- Stalemate over Telangana lawyers’ agitation continues
- Rosaiah calls all-party meet ahead of Babri verdict
- Telangana lawyers clash with police at high court
- Andhra High Court still tense, fasting lawyers removed
- Lawyers attack Andhra High Court hall, tension coninues
- Andhra high court paralysed as Telangana lawyers continue protest
- Judge who disposed of 111 cases in one day faces lawyers’ ire
- Bailed Satyam founder Raju makes second appearance before Hyderabad court
- Unfazed by row, Anand plays chess with 40 mathematicians
- Former Satyam chief Raju gets bail (Second Lead)
- Satyam case: Andhra Pradesh High Court grants bail to Raju
- Court reserves verdict on Raju’s bail plea
- Court asks police to book 16 Andhra ministers
- Andhra High Court adjourns hearing on Raju’s bail plea
- Naidu’s judicial custody extended till July 26
- Judicial custody of Naidu, others extended
- Satyam scam accused allowed to use computer in jail
- Court orders clubbing three chargesheets in Satyam scam
- Andhra to check video piracy
- Court dismisses plea to defer Andhra Pradesh by-polls
- Send ‘child saint’ to school, rules Andhra rights panel
- Andhra rights panel bans children’s reality shows
- LeT operative jailed for 14 days