NEW DELHI - A retired Delhi court judge Tuesday approached the Delhi High Court seeking direction to its Public Information Officer (PIO) to supply him a copy of the complaint against him on the basis of which it had suspended him two years ago.
NEW DELHI - A Delhi court Tuesday ordered deployment of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) at Mirchpur village in Haryana to protect the witnesses till they record their testimonies in the case relating to an attack on Dalits there in 2010, which led to the death of two community members.
MUMBAI - The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Tuesday informed the Bombay High Court that it has registered case against 13 accused in the Adarsh Housing Society scam.
GANDHINAGAR - A majority of advocates practicing at the Gujarat High Court Tuesday abstained from work in support of a two-day shutdown call given by a lawyers' association over the non-appointment of judges to the court.
NEW DELHI - The CBI was Tuesday issued notice by the Delhi High Court Tuesday on the bail plea of Binu Nanu, an official of a private firm who is in jail for his involvement in the controversy over granting Rs.600 crore overlays contract for the Commonwealth Games (CWG) last year.
- Haryana questioned on ‘nepotism’ in bureaucrats’ selection
- Consensual sex below age 16 is an offence: Tirath
- Court to hear appeal against own information officer
- CVC tells apex court media tarnished his image
- Consensual sex below age of 16 is offence: Krishna Tirath
- CAG report cannot be the only basis for cancellation of 2G licenses: Supreme Court
- Protect minorities, lawmakers ask Pakistan
- PM concerned over women’s security
- Pak court blocks ‘murder-accused US diplomat’ from exiting country
- ‘Centre’s action on 2G issue subject to outcome of petition’