GANDHINAGAR - Jainarayan Vyas, Gujarat's tourism minister and the government's official spokesperson, Tuesday termed the judgement in the Godhra train carnage as a vindication of the governments stand.
GANDHINAGAR - The Gujarat High Court is expected to decide Feb 23 whether or not Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and others should be summoned before the Nanavati-Mehta judicial commission probing the 2002 riots cases.
GANDHINAGAR - The Gujarat High Court on Friday issued notices to Mundra Port Special Economic Zone (MPSEZ) and the union and state governments over the sale of village grazing land in Navinal village of Kutch district.
GANDHINAGAR - The Gujarat High Court Friday issued notice to the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) and the union and state governments over installing transmission towers in Surajbari creek of Kutch district.
GANDHINAGAR - The Gujarat High Court Thursday fined a petitioner Rs.20,000 for questioning the secular credentials of its administration, which organised Hindu religious rituals during a ceremony on the court premises last year.
- Gujarat imposes curbs on mining close to sanctuaries
- Court dismisses plea on irregularities in electoral rolls
- Gujarat’s no-objection clause for industries near sanctuaries questioned
- Gujarat seeks review of court order favouring companies
- Court recalls order of costs for frivolous lawsuit
- Only individuals can invest in Kisan Vikas Patra
- Gujarat questioned on relief for accident victims
- Gujarat questioned on rights of displaced villagers
- Gujarat High Court lawyers strike work
- Court to hear appeal against own information officer
- Court appoints amicus curiae in Ishrat Jahan case
- Court clears way for demolitions in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat acts to curb illegal mining after court’s intervention
- Court reserves order on plea against puja on premises
- Can’t use housing complex as religious building: Gujarat court
- Gujarat ITI staff entitled to bonus, rules high court
- Gujarat high court’s secular credentials questioned in PIL
- Court questions Gujarat on pollution
- Gujarat lawyer’s 25,000 kites to highlight human rights
- Gujarat official invites court rap for loud ringtone
- Court asks Tata Sky, others to pay tax to Gujarat
- 80 percent of food adulteration accused walk free in Gujarat
- Court pulls up Gujarat government on tribes recognition delay
- Curbs imposed on tobacco items’ ads on Gujarat public transport buses
- Jhadapia not called as witness, riots panel tells court
- Land acquisition court can’t order rent, rules high court
- Gujarat court summons official over illegal mining
- Pay in dollars if plea is found frivolous, court tells NRI
- High court dismisses trial judge’s reference on lawyer’s brief
- Court reserves order on plea against Ketan Desai
- Details of Jhadapia’s deposition before riots panel sought
- Gujarat High Court rebukes lawyer for high fee
- Gujarat court dismisses plea against cheap plots to lawmakers
- Court questions plea against Ketan Desai
- Gujarat tribunal ex-chief moves high court for salary dues