LUCKNOW - A public interest litigation (PIL) was filed before the Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court Thursday alleging obscenity in Bollywood films "Dabangg" and "Tees Maar Khan".
NEW DELHI - Veteran Congress leader N.D. Tiwari was Thursday directed by Delhi High Court to undergo a DNA test to ascertain a young man's claim that Tiwari is his biological father.
CHENNAI - Tamil Nadu government's poverty reduction scheme Vazhndhu Kaattuvom Project (VKP) got an additional funding of Rs.950 crore from the World Bank Thursday.
RAIPUR - Rights activists from across India gathered here Thursday as a court was set to rule Friday in a case involving Binayak Sen, who spent two years in jail for alleged links with Maoists. He faces charges including treason and waging war against the state.
AIZAWL - Over 4,000 Chakma tribal people in Mizoram have been starving for the past few weeks, a non-governmental organisation said Thursday.
- Court orders Tiwari to undergo paternity test
- Court tells Tiwari to undergo paternity test
- Suspected Swiss nuclear smugglers could faces charges
- High Court directs ND Tiwari to undergo paternity test
- Nepal ex-crown prince’s gun brawl case gets a sequel
- US suits against ISI chief in Mumbai massacre case face ’serious legal obstacles’
- Australia apologises to Indian-origin doctor
- We are starving, say ex-staff of Union Carbide
- Train services continue to remain disrupted due to Gujjar agitation
- Verdict on N D Tiwari paternity suit today