BHOPAL - Taking a cue from the Supreme Court, the Madhya Pradesh High Court Thursday directed the state government to immediately take measures to construct night shelters for the homeless urban poor.
NEW DELHI - The government Thursday told the Supreme Court that it will provide free the second line of treatment to all the HIV patients even if their initial treatment was done in private hospitals.
MUMBAI/NEW DELHI - Union Heavy Industries Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh on Thursday rejected an opposition demand for his resignation after the Supreme Court slammed him for abusing his position and preventing police from registering a criminal case against Congress MLA Dilipkumar Sanandas's father Gokulchand Sananda during his tenure as Maharashtra Chief Minister.
NEW DELHI - Pointing out to wrongdoings in the grant of licences for second generation spectrum, the Supreme Court Thursday expanded the scope of the CBI probe and said it will monitor it too.
MUMBAI - Mumbai Congress chief Kripashankar Singh Thursday suffered a setback after the Bombay High Court reviewed the status of investigations by three investigating agencies into corruption allegations against him and directed them to continue their probe.
- Insensitive, callous to demolish night shelters: Apex court
- Evidence of wrongdoings in 2G spectrum grant: Supreme Court (Second Lead)
- Razing night shelters in peak winter insensitive: Apex court
- Scope of CBI’s spectrum probe expanded: Bhushan
- Complaint against Gadkari for Congress, Afzal Guru comments
- Assange lawyer hopeful ahead of appeal proceedings
- 30 Tibetans detained for protesting Wen’s visit
- Apex court pulls up Orissa on rural job scheme
- Her husband tried to sell her for Rs.25,000
- Lobbying is legal but up to a point: Salman Khurshid
- Can SBI be an agent of its insurance subsidiary?
- High court dismisses trial judge’s reference on lawyer’s brief
- Moily welcomes Supreme Court decision to probe 2G scam
- Kerala girls to make documentary on gender issues
- Graft case: Virbhadra exempted from personal appearance
- Eight million kids go hungry in Pakistan
- Orissa gets show cause notice from apex court
- Supreme Court to monitor probe into 2G spectrum scam
- Supreme Court verdict on monitoring of 2G scam probe