NEW YORK - Prosecutors plan to give Osama bin Laden a starring role in the terrorism trial of the first Guantanamo Bay detainee to be tried in civilian courts, a test case in the debate over whether suspects scooped up in the war against terrorism can be prosecuted like everyone else.
CONCORD, N.H. - Beatrice Munyenyezi (moon-yehn-YEH'-zee) brought her young daughters to the United States from war-ravaged Rwanda in 1998 and focused on the American Dream: private schooling for her girls, a home with a swimming pool, a sport utility vehicle.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A court filing argues that a former Somalia military colonel who lives in Ohio can't claim immunity from allegations he ordered the torture of a human rights advocate.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Five East African nations want to collapse their borders so that foreigners will need only one visa to travel to any of the five nations, Kenya's immigration minister said Friday.
NAIROBI, Kenya - An American lawyer says the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda has initiated contempt proceedings against him after he tried to postpone a trial earlier this month.
- Rwandan court to rule Thursday on jailed US lawyer
- Ohio immigrant denies torture claim from Somalia
- Finland: Rwandan sentenced to life for genocide
- Piracy suspect seeks to move Va. trial
- US court grants asylum to Obama's African aunt
- Somali piracy suspects set for US arraignment
- APNewsBreak: Ohio man faces Somali torture claim
- Prosecutor expects 2 Kenya election violence cases
- Prosecutor has 20 suspects in 2007 Kenya violence
- Court questions suit against former Somali leader
- Obama aunt arrives for her 2nd asylum hearing
- Another Minn. man indicted in missing Somalis case
- Ethiopian court convicts 26 in alleged coup plot
- 5 indicted in scam targeting agencies in 4 states
- Mozambique: Major corruption trial begins
- Spain moves to win hostage sailors' freedom
- Spanish judge indicts 2 suspected Somali pirates
- Spain: judge indicts 2 suspected Somali pirates
- Teen Somali piracy suspect appears in NY court
- Teen Somali piracy suspect due back in NY court
- Costa Rica jails 3 accused of migrant smuggling