NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Friday sought a status report on action the home ministry has taken on a complaint alleging that former chief justice of India K.G. Balakrishnan and his family members possessed assets disproportionate to their income.
ISLAMABAD - A Pakistan court has asked the government to ensure that Raymond Davis, a US official who is in jail after gunning down two Pakistanis, does not leave the country.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's Supreme Court has directed the sitting judges who took oath under the Provisional Constitution Order (PCO) not to issue any judicial orders.
NEW DELHI - The CBI Friday moved the Supreme Court challenging the Allahabad High Court verdict discharging Bharatiya Janata Party leader L.K. Advani and 20 others of the allegation of demolishing the Babri Masjid in Uttar Pradesh's Ayodhya Dec 6, 1992.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court on Friday asked Attorney General G E Vahanvati to apprise it about the status of a complaint filed against National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) chairperson and former Chief Justice of India K G Balakrishnan, seeking a CBI probe into his assets.
- Pak court orders to impound car and arrest accused involved in third death in Davis saga
- Former Kerala minister sent to prison
- Former Kerala minister sent to jail
- Court resumes perjury hearings in Jessica Lall case
- Apex court seeks status report on K.G. Balakrishnan
- ‘Indian-origin bride’s murder suspects ‘tortured by SA police’ to give statement against husband’
- PF scam: court adjourns hearing till March 14
- Obama proposal for entry fee on Canadians creates uproar