YANGON - Myanmar's parliament Wednesday agreed to form a new union supreme court with seven members, the state run radio and television reported.
YANGON - Myanmar's highest court has refused to hear a case filed by pro-democracy leader Aung San Suu Kyi seeking to overturn the government's dissolution of her political party.
YANGON - The second son of Nobel peace laureate Aung San Suu Kyi has been granted a visa to meet his mother, whom he last visited 10 years ago and who was released this month after seven years of house arrest, officials said Monday.
YANGON - Myanmar democracy activist Aung San Suu Kyi and her National League for Democracy (NLD) are seeking a judicial order to reinstate it as a legal political party, officials said Wednesday.
YANGON - Myanmar's Supreme Court said Friday that it would decide "soon" on opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi's appeal against an 18-month house detention sentence which is set to keep her out of the way during the country's general election Nov 7.
- Myanmar election law bars Aung San Suu Kyi from polls
- Myanmar Supreme Court turns down Aung San Suu Kyi’s appeal
- UN special rapporteur on human rights visits Myanmar
- Myanmar officials sentenced to death for secret leak
- Accept appeal against detention, Suu Kyi tells court
- Aung San Suu Kyi appeals against 18-month sentence
- Aung San Suu Kyi holds rare talks with diplomats
- Myanmar releases 600 prisoners
- Lawyers optimistic about Suu Kyi’s release
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi not allowed to attend appeal
- Myanmar court agrees to hear Suu Kyi appeal
- Burmese court accepts appeal against Suu Kyi’s conviction
- Myanmar court accepts Aung San Suu Kyi’s appeal
- Myanmar court accepts Suu Kyi appeal
- Aung San Suu Kyi appeals against detention
- Lawyers of Suu Kyi to appeal against her conviction
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi files appeal in criminal case
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi to boost security at her house