TORONTO - President Barack Obama's proposal to charge an entry fee from Canadians entering the US has infuriated political and business leaders in this country.
TORONTO - India and China lead the pack as Canada welcomed the highest number of immigrants in more than 50 years by admitting 280,636 permanent residents in 2010.
TORONTO - Adapting to a new country or culture can be challenging but it is easier for those under 15 years, says a research.
TORONTO - With a billionaire brother-in-law of the ousted Tunisian dictator Zine el Abidine Ben Ali fleeing with his family to Montreal last week, Canada Friday said it was taking steps to remove him from the country.
TORONTO - Canadian authorities say that a Sri Lankan Tamil woman who entered the country aboard the smuggling ship MV Sun Sea in August is linked to the Tamil Tigers.
- Bombardier ordered to pay Pakistani-origin pilot for discrimination
- New Canadian act targets ‘Ghost’ immigration agents
- RIM sues app maker over BlackBerry Messenger patent
- US supreme court to hear Microsoft appeal on Word patent
- Indian work visas, OCI cards in high demand in Canada
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots: Canadian party seeks justice
- 25 years later, Canada offers $25,000 to each Kanishka victim family
- Hollywood actor, wife flee into Canada, seek asylum
- Surrender of Indian passport for PIOs made mandatory
- Canada asks China to free Nobel Prize winner
- Canadian Tamils support former Sri Lankan army chief
- Canadian prostitution laws struck down
- Microsoft takes Word patent battle to US apex court
- Speak up against Roma expulsion by France, India told
- India asked to speak up against Roma expulsion by France
- Judge denies US extradition request
- Why does Punjab want Komagata money, ask Indians in Canada
- Montreal bans Pamela Anderson’s bikini ad for PETA
- Canada-bound female spouses from India need counselling
- Penguin Canada rehires woman at center of sexual-harassment lawsuit
- Davidar settles sexual harassment suit at Penguin Canada out of court
- Davidar sexual harassment suit settled out of court
- Sikh wins case against world’s top home goods retailer
- Sikh wins discrimination lawsuit against Canadian employer
- Gandhi is hero for protesters at G-20 summit
- Canadian parliament admits motion to call 1984 riots ‘genocide’
- Canada to act tough against ‘ghost’ immigration agents
- Orioles' Jones detained for hours entering Canada
- Canada treating Indian agencies like KGB, says Dosanjh
- Canada ‘deeply regrets’ visa row with India
- Canada mum, Indo-Canadians blame ‘anti-India’ bureaucracy
- Tamil community to observe ‘black days’ to mark war anniversary
- Indo-Canadian MP named in $120 mn bank fraud
- Apologise to Sikhs for Komagata Maru tragedy: Canadian petition
- Microsoft loses appeal on Word patent verdict