THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - Families and regional experts in Kerala are anxiously following the ongoing turmoil in several Middle Eastern countries, especially Bahrain which has a large Indian diaspora.
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - Kerala Home Minister Kodiyeri Balakrishnan Monday said the state police will register a case against Congress MP K.Sudhakaran, who claimed to have witnessed an apex court judge take a Rs.2.1 million bribe some years back at the Kerala House in Delhi.
NEW DELHI/THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - The Supreme Court Thursday sentenced former Congress minister from Kerala R.
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - Practical problems are being worked out to enroll non-residents Indians (NRIs), specially in the Middle East, on the electoral rolls, Minister for Overseas Indian Affairs Vayalar Ravi said here Sunday.
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - Kerala Home Secretary Jaya Kumar will today file before the High Court a report on Sabarimala stampede, where 102 pilgrims lost their lives at Pullmedu in Idukki district last Friday.
- Sabarimala stampede: Kerala govt submits report before High Court
- Sabarimala stampede: ‘Consider cancelling pilgrimage through Pullmedu’, says court
- Balakrishnan’s son-in-law quits Youth Congress, ready for probe (Night lead)
- Kerala girls to make documentary on gender issues
- Documentary salutes Kerala woman’s heroic work
- Notification for NRIs’ voting rights out: Minister
- Lottery case: Kerala unhappy over Tamil Nadu advocate general
- After Singhvi, Congress targets Tamil Nadu advocate general
- Singhvi lottery case row continues in Kerala
- Security stepped up in Kerala ahead of Ayodhya verdict
- Strike disrupts normal life in Kerala
- Kerala’s plea against roadside meetings ban dismissed
- Judge slams Kerala government for ‘threats’
- Rights groups under close watch in Kerala
- Tribunal to recover damages from Coke in Kerala
- Kerala takes over golf course
- Court hands over golf club to Kerala government
- Centre playing truant over high court bench: Kerala minister
- Kerala assembly-CIC stand-off heads for climax
- Achuthanandan hails apex court ruling on Mullaperiyar dam
- 34 Keralites’ ordeal in Libya likely to end Tuesday
- Should prostitution be legalised or decriminalised?
- Dubai World crisis bad for us: Kerala finance minister
- Court asked to inquire about top Kerala police officer
- Australia bound? Learn plumbing, carpentry, not management
- Rival fronts battle it out in Kerala by-polls
- Master Kerala swindler gets bail after 13 months
- Kerala tribals end 26-month-old stir
- Muthoot murder: Judicial custody for two co-travellers
- Judicial custody for men who travelled with murdered Muthoot scion