BERLIN/TEHRAN - Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle arrived back in Germany Sunday with two journalists released by Iran after more than four months in custody, the ministry said.
BERLIN - A feud that has opposed WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and a former German assistant at the anti-secrecy website, Daniel Domscheit-Berg, escalated Thursday with a threat to sue and an allegation that the German committed sabotage.
BERLIN - Germany should put Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak on trial for human rights breaches if he seeks refuge in a German hospital, Amnesty International said in Berlin Tuesday.
BELGRADE/BRUSSELS/BERLIN - Serbia's decision to join 18 other countries in boycotting the Nobel Peace Prize award ceremony drew sharp criticism from the European Union (EU) Wednesday.
BERLIN - A leading German banker whose remarks stereotyping Muslims and Jews have sparked outrage launched his new book on immigration issues Monday amid calls for his removal from the central bank's board.
- AP Interview: Iranian may be spared execution
- Germany grants asylum to 50 Iranian dissidents
- Demjanjuk trial session postponed in Germany
- More than 16 million Germans have immigrant roots
- German World cup patriotism still touchy issue
- Demjanjuk trial postponed for health reasons
- Demjanjuk remains in hospital for 3rd day
- German Web users must use password to secure WLAN
- Berlin festival combines star power, world view
- Olympic speedskater Pechstein's 2-year ban upheld
- Germany to send trial observer to NY
- Crawford's attempted blackmailer surrenders
- Denmark seeks specific pledges at climate talks
- Crawford's attempted blackmailer turns self in
- 90-year-old charged in Germany for Nazi-era crimes
- German court fines Holocaust-denying bishop
- German trial over stabbing death of Muslim woman
- Leaving East Germany - as easy as Alpha, Bravo, Charlie?
- Hog lawsuits raising stink in Missouri