LAHORE - The Lahore High Court (LHC) prevented any amendment in Pakistan's Blasphemy Law until the judicial ruling on Aasia Bibi, the Christian woman sentenced to death on blasphemy charges, is finally out.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Monday issued notices to the central and the Orissa governments on a petition challenging the Orissa High Court order that set aside the state government's grant of ore mining licence to South Korean steel major POSCO.
- Supreme Court wants states to act on police reforms
- Arrest all involved in Haj scam: Pakistani apex court
- Apex court seeks government answer on Thomas posting as CVC (Second Lead)
- ‘Madhya Pradesh tribe’s children suffer acute malnutrition’
- Sodomy II: Former Malaya Deputy PM Anwar fails to disqualify judge
- Supreme Court serves notice to CVC Thomas
- Homosexuals more likely to be punished
- Lahore HC stays Blasphemy Law amendment until judicial ruling on Aasia case
- Supreme Court to hear plea against CVC Thomas’s appointment
- Adarsh Society to file reply in Bombay High Court
- Notice to government, CVC Thomas on appointment
- Supreme Court issues notice to CVC Thomas