LAHORE (GaeaTimes.com) The Lahore High Court Chief Justice Khawaja Muhammad Sharif on Monday has admitted on having regular hearing a petition that actually called for restraining the government from moving a bill in the National Assembly for amendment of the blasphemy laws.
ISLAMABAD - A defense lawyer says an anti-terrorism court has rejected bail for three Pakistani men suspected of links to the failed Times Square bomber.
ISLAMABAD - A defense lawyer says Pakistan's Supreme Court has ruled that the government cannot detain a hardline cleric India suspects masterminded the deadly 2008 siege of Mumbai.
BOSTON - Two Pakistani men arrested in Massachusetts on alleged immigration violations during the investigation into the failed Times Square bomb plot had no connection to the primary suspect and may have been arrested because all three men booked similar travel, the attorney for the two men said.
- Five American terror suspects facing trial in Pak ’set up’ by police, say lawyers
- Pakistan police probe Americans in terror case
- Pakistan court stays deporting of Americans
- FBI: Terror plot suspects had ties to Pakistan
- NY wife: Religious friction led to spouse slashing
- Pakistani man admits human smuggling in Seattle
- Timeline of events in NYC terror probe
- Pakistan court again puts curbs on nuke scientist