LAHORE - Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed has moved the Lahore High Court seeking direction for the Pakistan Government to defend him, ISI chiefs and others before a US court, which has issued summons to them in connection with the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court Monday asked two state-run banks to deposit the Rs.93 crore bank guarantee of real estate giant Emaar MGF for constructing the Commonwealth Games (CWG) village with its registrar general till the disposal of a case relating to incomplete work at the site.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court has held that even an unauthorized occupant of a house in a slum is treated as a tenant and permission of competent authorities is needed to initiate eviction proceedings against him.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- The Rosen Law Firm, P.A.
JOHANNESBURG - The SA National Editors' Forum (Sanef) has expressed shock over President Jacob Zuma's decision to sue Avusa Media for 731,000 dollars for publishing a cartoon of him preparing to rape Lady Justice.
- US bride-to-be suing runaway groom for 100K dlrs
- Malaysian Hindu activists sue government
- Bombardier ordered to pay Pakistani-origin pilot for discrimination
- Walmart Faces Largest Class-action Employment Lawsuit in U.S. history
- US supreme court to hear Microsoft appeal on Word patent
- Irish mining boss who sleepwalked naked awarded 10m euros libel payout
- Female worker claims American Airlines staff grabbed her breasts
- British prisoners to get voting rights
- Badal withdraws defamation cases against Sonia, Amarinder
- Emaar-MGF moves court against DDA on bank guarantee
- Saudi Arabia to deport Chinese workers over protests
- Teen voice of 'Dora The Explorer' sues Nickelodeon
- Johnson & Johnson asks judge to toss kickback case
- AP: US Steel sued over probationary alcohol tests
- Fox News sued over reporter's bias charges
- Banks not participating in Fla. drywall case
- Kalmadi gets court notice on suspended official’s plea
- Suspended Games committee official moves court
- Google found guilty of defamation
- NJ judge: Casinos must pay $8M for misleading ads
- Demi Moore, Australian magazine reach settlement
- No damages cap in lawsuit over UCF player's death
- Jury awards $40,000 in damages in Kid Rock case
- Jackson's mother sues concert promoter AEG Live
- Chinese woman sues cinema hall for excessive ads
- Britney Spears denies bodyguard harassment claims
- APNewsBreak: Spears' ex disputes abuse claims
- Spears' former bodyguard sues for sex harassment
- NYC judge orders filmmaker deposed in Chevron case
- Malay court tells doctors to get female patients’ consent before taking pictures of private parts
- Malaysian woman wins invasion of privacy case against doctor
- Houston WR sues Marshall, league over 2008 injury
- Microsoft takes Word patent battle to US apex court
- Facebook sued in California over teen endorsements
- Lawsuit: SeaWorld trainer's death traumatized boy