LONDON - Police in UK have ordered villagers to remove wire mesh protecting their windows - because it could hurt burglars and lead to lawsuits.
SAN FRANCISCO - Sony has taken the plunge into the escalating mobile phone patent wars.
KUALA LUMPUR - Two Malaysian Hindu activists who were held under a security law for 17 months sued the government Thursday for 200 million ringgit (about $62 million), claiming their detention was illegal.
LONDON - There is no such thing as 'pure chocolate', according to the Court of Justice of the European Union.
LONDON - Guns N' Roses' Axl Rose has sued Activision Blizzard, the developer of video game Guitar Hero III, over a cartoon depiction of ex-bandmate Slash on the front cover.
- Irish mining boss who sleepwalked naked awarded 10m euros libel payout
- ‘Wrong to say 4-year-old approaching fifth birthday not incapable of negligence’: NY judge
- US judge puts global halt on ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ policy
- Teen voice of 'Dora The Explorer' sues Nickelodeon
- US bride loses lawsuit filed against photog over underwear pics
- Amex: US suit could OK customer discrimination
- SEC puts new shareholder rules on hold due to suit
- High court wants Justice brief on Abu Ghraib suit
- Court won't hear appeal on 9/11 prosecution
- AP: US Steel sued over probationary alcohol tests
- Fox News sued over reporter's bias charges
- AP: Family sues over Pa. man's unheeded 911 calls
- Judge allows United-Continental deal to proceed
- Google found guilty of defamation
- 'Millionaire' profits judgment upped to $319M
- Demi Moore, Australian magazine reach settlement
- NY lawsuit blames SEC for failing to catch Madoff
- Jury awards $40,000 in damages in Kid Rock case
- Official: Missing painting found by NYC doorman
- Wyoming couple drops gay marriage lawsuit
- Jackson's mother sues concert promoter AEG Live
- Court lets part of organic-milk case proceed
- Jackson doc seeks dismissal of wrongful death case
- Pancakes or prayer? IHOP sues mission over acronym
- US hopes India’s liability law conforms to international practice
- Imam of mosque planned near ground zero sued in NJ
- Lady Gaga, producer withdraw dueling NY lawsuits
- Chinese woman sues cinema hall for excessive ads
- EBay wins a round in court against Craigslist
- Britney Spears denies bodyguard harassment claims
- APNewsBreak: Spears' ex disputes abuse claims
- Spears' former bodyguard sues for sex harassment
- Lawsuit over Beyonce music video filming dismissed
- Ruling doubles Don Johnson's 'Nash Bridges' award
- Clemens' lawyers ask NY judge to toss suit