COLUMBUS, Ohio - A court filing argues that a former Somalia military colonel who lives in Ohio can't claim immunity from allegations he ordered the torture of a human rights advocate.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A former Somalia military colonel who lives in Ohio is rejecting the claims of a lawyer who says the colonel ordered his detention and torture in Somalia in 1988.
RICHMOND, Va. - One of 11 Somali nationals accused of attacking U.S.
NORFOLK, Va. - A group of Somali nationals accused of pirate attacks on two U.S.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A federal lawsuit alleges that a former Somali military colonel now living in Ohio ordered the detention and torture of a professor and human rights lawyer in Somalia in 1988.
- Court questions suit against former Somali leader
- Another Minn. man indicted in missing Somalis case
- Spain moves to win hostage sailors' freedom
- Spanish judge indicts 2 suspected Somali pirates
- Spain: judge indicts 2 suspected Somali pirates
- Teen Somali piracy suspect appears in NY court
- Teen Somali piracy suspect due back in NY court