SHIMLA - Acting for the second time on the plea of a 10-year-old girl, the Himachal Pradesh High Court Thursday issued notice to the government over the lack of recreational places in this state capital.
SHIMLA - Himachal Pradesh High Court's Chief Justice Kurian Joseph has directed all the session judges in the state to dispose of corruption cases on a priority basis, an official statement said Tuesday.
SHIMLA - Himachal Pradesh is considering making vulgar telephone calls a cognisable offence, Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal said here Tuesday.
SHIMLA - Himachal Pradesh is all set to empower women at the grassroots level by electing only women to around 13,000 seats in panchayati raj institutions (PRIs), the village-level third tier of governance.
SHIMLA - A special court here Thursday granted union Steel Minister Virbhadra Singh and his wife exemption from personal appearance in a corruption case.
- Stop monkey killing in Himachal, urges animal rights group
- Himachal court cancels green nod for cement unit
- Himachal farmers load guns for ‘Operation Monkey’
- Clarify stand on tainted officials’ postings: Himachal court
- Virbhadra to appear before court in graft case
- Himachal villagers protest in Delhi against dam
- Facing displacement, dam-hit knock on Sonia’s door
- Tibetan government-in-exile gets court notice on land deals
- Court tries to reunite feuding brothers
- Corruption case: Virbhadra Singh asked to appear in court
- Charge sheet filed against Virbhadra Singh in graft case (Second Lead)
- Charge sheet to be filed against Virbhadra
- Court defers Virbhadra Singh’s plea in graft case
- 10-year-old wants park in Shimla, writes to high court
- No chargesheet against Virbhadra Singh till Sep 24
- Two more judges recuse themselves from Virbhadra case
- Himachal judge recuses himself from Virbhadra case
- Corruption case: Virbhadra Singh again moves high court
- Government seeks details on pending cases in high courts
- Court turns down Virbhadra’s plea to transfer case to CBI
- Diesel selling army officer’s interim bail extended
- Himachal plans litigation free village in each district
- Government seeks details on Tweeting judges
- Aman Kachroo case: Himachal HC cancels bail of all accused
- Divorced fathers crave for shared parenting (June 20 is Father’s Day)
- Environment notice to Wildflower Hall stayed
- Himachal high court judges make assets public
- Himachal high court judges to make assets public
- Notices to Himachal government, CBI on woman’s suicide
- Women judges should increase: Balakrishnan
- In Kinnaur, she fights for women\’s property rights (March 8 is International Women\’s Day)
- Himachal high court gets ‘green bench’
- New Himachal chief justice to be sworn-in Feb 8
- Court orders probe into garbage burning near Shimla
- High court adjourns Virbhadra case hearing