MUMBAI - Farhana Shah, the lawyer of Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving terrorist of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, on Wednesday said her client will appeal against his death sentence to the Supreme Court of India.
MUMBAI - Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan expressing his unhappiness over the acquittal of two Indian accused by the Bombay High Court in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks case, on Monday said his government will file an appeal against the judgment in the Supreme Court.
MUMBAI - The Bombay High Court on Monday upheld the death sentence for Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving militant of the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
KATHMANDU - Tibetan refugees in Nepal, who feel increasingly vulnerable due to the growing Chinese influence on the republic's government, have been heartened by the visit of a top American envoy to Nepal.
LUCKNOW - The oldest litigant in the Ayodhya title suit, Mohammad Hashim Ansari, has finally decided to move the Supreme Court against the verdict of the Allahabad High Court in the Ram Janambhoomi-Babri-Masjid title case.
- Black money row: Govt. has nothing to hide, says Mukherjee
- 60-yr-old Houston strip club waitress wins age discrimination case
- Gujarat official invites court rap for loud ringtone
- US suits against ISI chief in Mumbai massacre case face ’serious legal obstacles’
- Australia apologises to Indian-origin doctor
- Commercial disputes with foreign nation flood Chinese courts
- Tibetans protest as Wen begins India visit
- Bexar County Jail LawSuit Settles at $5.5 Million
- Volkswagen, Audi Owners Bag $69 Million Settlement of Design-Defect Suit
- Semtech Securities Class Action Settlement Worth $20 Million
- Lok Adalat in Delhi for power theft cases
- ACHR condemns killing of 18 civilians in Assam by NDFB
- Britain working to change arrest law, Hague says
- Apex court adjourns Lalit Modi case till Nov 11
- Glaxo settles tainted drugs suit for $750 mn
- No patch up between Modi and BCCI, apex court told
- 25 years later, Canada offers $25,000 to each Kanishka victim family
- Court stays telecom tribunal’s order on hiked 2G rates
- Need to spread awareness on lok adalats: Chief Justice Misra
- Australian retail chain pays out biggest sex pest claim
- AIMPLB to appeal against Ayodhya Verdict
- Johnson & Johnson asks judge to toss kickback case
- Zurich to settle with US policy holders for $455M
- Ayodhya verdict does not condone Babri razing: Congress (Second Lead)
- Amex: US suit could OK customer discrimination
- Merck seeks to overturn reduced Fosamax verdict
- APNewsBreak: Settlement in Wis. ride accident
- Sunni Waqf Board to challenge Ayodhya verdict in Supreme Court
- Ayodhya verdict: Allahabad High Court gives ownership of disputed land to all three factions (Update: Ayodhya)
- ‘Don’t view Ayodhya verdict as victory or defeat: RSS chief
- Ayodhya verdict: Allahabad High Court gives ownership of disputed land to all three factions
- The trio behind the Ayodhya ruling
- Chidambaram says adequate security measures taken to ensure peace following Ayodhya verdict
- Sonia Gandhi appeals for peace following Ayodhya verdict
- Hallmark, Paris Hilton settle 'that's hot' lawsuit