LOS ANGELES - A judge ruled Friday that federal regulators in an upcoming trial can use a message written by a former Countrywide Financial Corp.
NEW YORK - A teenager who gave voice to the spunky heroine of Nickelodeon's "Dora The Explorer" says the network cheated her out of millions of dollars by underpaying her for work on the groundbreaking children's cartoon series.
BOSTON - Johnson & Johnson on Thursday asked a federal judge to dismiss a complaint accusing the health care giant of paying millions in kickbacks so nursing homes would put more patients on its popular schizophrenia medication and other drugs.
SCRANTON, Pa. - After beating and kicking an illegal Mexican immigrant and leaving him for dead in the street, a group of white teens in a small Pennsylvania mining town knew they had a serious problem on their hands.
GENEVA - Swiss insurance company Zurich Financial Services Group says its U.S.
- Calif. court hears Jackson dad's estate appeal
- Calif. court to hear Jackson dad's estate appeal
- Fate of key witness unknown in detainee's NY trial
- Clint Bowyer's 150-point deduction upheld
- Sears wants to buy back Willis Tower sculpture
- Conn. jury reaches verdict in home invasion trial
- Amex: US suit could OK customer discrimination
- Middlebrook's 1st case is Bowyer appeal
- AG defends DOJ's performance in Black Panther case
- SEC puts new shareholder rules on hold due to suit
- Merck seeks to overturn reduced Fosamax verdict
- High court wants Justice brief on Abu Ghraib suit
- Kagan asks questions at first high court argument
- Court won't hear appeal on 9/11 prosecution
- Court turns down church appeal in genocide lawsuit
- High court won't hear appeal from 9/11 families
- Police: Traffic stop leads to Phoenix drop house
- Fox News objects to AP story on lawsuit
- APNewsBreak: Settlement in Wis. ride accident
- Mardi Gras float-makers spar over company control
- AP: US Steel sued over probationary alcohol tests
- Bin Laden evidence allowed at detainee's NYC trial
- Nobel jury picks literature prize winner
- Judge grants new trial in O.J. McDuffie toe case
- Fox News sued over reporter's bias charges
- OJ Simpson suit when acquitted on Newseum display
- Banks not participating in Fla. drywall case
- AP: Family sues over Pa. man's unheeded 911 calls
- Judge cuts 30 months from ex-Rite Aid exec's term
- Osama bin Laden evidence readied at detainee trial
- AP Sources: Armstrong team staffer to talk to jury
- AP Source: Armstrong team staffer to talk to jury
- Feds fine Abercrombie $1M over immigration issue
- Hallmark, Paris Hilton settle 'that's hot' lawsuit
- Judge allows United-Continental deal to proceed