NEW DELHI - "The health of the citizens is the wealth of the nation" and it cannot be allowed to be jeopardized, the Delhi High Court said Monday while slamming an anti-quota stir at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in 2006.
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Monday heard petitions regarding shifting of double murder-accused Raymond Davis from Kot Lakhpat prison to Lahore Fort, and the relevance and legality of the Vienna Convention.
KOLKATA - The Calcutta High Court on Friday directed the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to probe the January 7 killings in Lalgarh's Netai village.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court Friday pulled up the Delhi government for trying to interefere with the fixing of tariff rates for 2010-11 by the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC).
NEW DELHI - The Delhi High Court Monday asked the government to grant driving licences to deaf people, so far prohibited from driving under the Motor Vehicles Act, if they satisfy other necessary criteria.
- Amar Singh’s phone tapped on official directions: Reliance Infocomm
- Government withdraws direction to DERC on power tariff
- No party wants strong judiciary, moans Supreme Court
- Court serves notice to power grid on Kutch creek towers
- Court serves notice to Orissa government on pulses scam
- CVC case: Supreme Court reserves verdict
- Apex court gives one-year jail to ex-Kerala minister (Lead, changing dateline)
- Supreme Court reserves verdict on CVC’s appointment
- Supreme Court slams Amar Singh for wasting its time
- Panel on soft drinks will be re-constituted, apex court told (Second Lead)
- Can examine lapses in CVC’s appointment: Apex court (Second Lead, superseding earlier story)
- Can examine lapses in CVC’s appointment: Apex court
- Supreme Court to hear pleas against gay sex in April
- 2G scam, black money cases in apex court this week
- High courts to get special wings for commercial disputes
- State files details of CID probe in Netai carnage
- Court recalls order of costs for frivolous lawsuit
- Supreme Court frowns on CVC clean chit for Thomas
- Curbs on rallies: Court seeks political parties’ views
- Supreme Court questions Govt. on CVC appointment
- Was Thomas given clean chit by former CVC, asks court
- Supreme Court slaps Rs.10 lakh fine on frivolous litigant
- Apex court pulls up government in Amar Singh phone-tap case
- CVC tells apex court media tarnished his image
- CAG report cannot be the only basis for cancellation of 2G licenses: Supreme Court
- ‘Centre’s action on 2G issue subject to outcome of petition’
- 2G scam, Radia tapes, black money cases at apex court this week
- India protests, community angered as sham US varsity students tagged (Night Lead)
- India protests as sham US varsity students radio-tagged (Third Lead)
- India protests as students of sham US varsity tagged (Second Lead)
- Apex court questions Thomas’ appointment procedure
- Unaware of CVC Thomas case: Government to Supreme Court
- Court raps Delhi government, power regulator
- Make all Radia tapes public, apex court urged
- Warrant issued against Subrata Roy, 4 Sahara officials for cheating