LAHORE - A petition has been filed in the Lahore High Court to make the United States of America a party in the ongoing Raymond Davis immunity case.
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court has disposed of a petition seeking a ban on social networking website Facebook for displaying blasphemous material.
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court has issued a notice to the Pakistan Government on an application challenging the facilities being given to double murder-accused CIA contractor Raymond Davis in prison.
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Monday heard petitions regarding shifting of double murder-accused Raymond Davis from Kot Lakhpat prison to Lahore Fort, and the relevance and legality of the Vienna Convention.
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court has ordered provincial authorities to impound the vehicle that crushed to death a Pakistani citizen- Ibadur Rehman- while rushing to assist American official Raymond Davis on January 27 in Lahore.
- Davis case adjourned till March 14 after Pak FM seeks more time to reply on his status
- Davis case: Foreign ministry seeks more time from court
- Court moved to prevent Pak govt from providing Davis with immunity from sentence
- LHC calls for Pak Govt’s report on plea seeking Musharraf’s high treason charges trial
- Asma Jahangir says Pakistan’s judiciary not independent as yet
- Yet another terrorism-accused acquitted by Pak Supreme Court due to lack of evidence
- Hearing of Musharraf’s extradition, trial pleas put off until February 24
- Lahore HC moved for acquiring complete details of foreign nationals in Pakistan
- Pak court blocks ‘murder-accused US diplomat’ from exiting country
- Case likely against Pak starlet Veena Malik for drinking and dancing with Indian star
- JuD head Hafiz Saeed wants Pak Govt to defend him in US court in Mumbai attack case
- LHC CJ admits petition against amendment to blasphemy law
- Lahore HC prevents Blasphemy Law amendment until judicial ruling on Aasia case (Amended)
- Lahore HC stays Blasphemy Law amendment until judicial ruling on Aasia case
- Lahore HC rejects plea to ban Wikileaks
- LHC seeks Pak govt’s reply on petition seeking Musharraf’s trial for high treason
- Zardari’s dual office case verdict will have far-reaching effects: LHC
- Judicial remand for Pakistan ex-minister
- Lahore High Court postpones hearing of petition against Musharraf
- Pak court directs police to protect love marriage couple
- Lahore Court postpones hearing of petitions against Musharraf to Nov 1
- Plea filed in Pak Supreme Court to hire eunuchs for loan recovery
- Pak SHC disposes off petition seeking high treason trial against Musharraf
- Lawyer pleads SC to issue red warrants against Musharraf for extradition to Pak
- Pak court bars AQ Khan from speaking about nuclear programme
- Watan party moves Pak SC to stop reopening of Swiss cases against Zardari
- PPP-led coalition’s end drawing nearer: Nawaz Sharif
- Court summons Pakistani sports minister, PCB chairman
- ‘Lahore courts on terrorists hit list’, warns police officer
- Lahore High Court orders judicial inquiry into murder of Christian brothers
- LHC dismisses petition against TV anchor Hamid Mir in ISI official murder case
- Pak Law Minister’s brazen ‘bribe’ to prolong rule refused by lawyer
- LHC dismisses petition against US drone attacks
- LHC urges Pak govt. to stop US drone attacks if without govt permission
- LHC rejects Govt. objections in Zardari ‘dual office case’